Registered for this'un.

Going alone so might actually meetup w/ a few Musers for once.

:yesey: Alone's the way ta go! You get the freedom of jumping around wherever you want and won't lose anyone (which has happened to me nearly every time I've been to a Muse gig with a friend, haha). That said, when I've met up with Musers it's been tres fun, especially if they're not obsessed with being on the dreaded barrier.

:awesome: Same as you two

Yeah. I always feel uncomfortable as well in seating. Like at least in standing if I want to move around I can get in the middle of it or if I want to chill out and just watch the show I can get a drink from the bar and stand around the sounddesk

I forget that there'll be places in standing where it isn't actually a frenzied mess :LOL:

I forget that there'll be places in standing where it isn't actually a frenzied mess :LOL:

Even at tiny venues there's always places where it's calm :chuckle:

I don't know if I'm just shockingly unfit, but at the recent gigs I've been to I cannot last the whole set without going out for some water at least a couple of times...

Change of plans, applied for this. Nerves unchanged...

Wouldn't mind meeting Clunge actually for career advice.

Edit:

Has anyone who applied for tickets received an email confirmation?

Not yet but I got a screenshot of the confirmation page. Wouldn't worry about it too much.

Trying to become a journo are we?

Are you at Cardiff Uni, btw? I'm still around for another fortnight if there's anything you want to know :).

PM sent. Thanks for the offer by the way. I'm heading home on Tuesday but if I can fit it in I'd appreciate a chat. :)

Even at tiny venues there's always places where it's calm :chuckle:

I don't know if I'm just shockingly unfit, but at the recent gigs I've been to I cannot last the whole set without going out for some water at least a couple of times...

Goooood.

Nah that's fair enough, I'd be the same :LOL:

applying for this date.

I don't think I'll ever get over missing out on MK and cave by going to the first date last time round.

same here. although i remember the only reason why i went to the first night was because i couldn't get tickets for the second night.

This is probably the only one i can realistically go to because of uni (maybe the other o2 date) and i have a horrible feeling i wont be able to get a ticket...

seriously hope i do though, feels like ages since reading already

:yesey: Alone's the way ta go! You get the freedom of jumping around wherever you want and won't lose anyone (which has happened to me nearly every time I've been to a Muse gig with a friend, haha). That said, when I've met up with Musers it's been tres fun, especially if they're not obsessed with being on the dreaded barrier.

Reading! Me, you and Dee3Dee.

Im thinking about making the trip across the pond to check this out. One of my dreams is to see Muse in England. Ive seen them enough here in the States and want a crowd that knows what it is doing. :D

Any tips? How far is O2 from Heathrow? I'd imagine the public transportation from LHR to the O2 is fairly easy to navigate?

Archived