And also I wonder why the hell the mods would advice you to post here when there is a thread about the subject in which we started this discussion. :erm:

I suggested that she drop the matter, and that the Twitter thread was not the place for the current bitch-fest, nor was taking it back to the Fan/Fangirl thread. The only thing pertinent to that thread would be the bit about traveling to gigs, and I think that topic has been exhausted. I mentioned that if she had something to discuss with you that was Muse-releated, but not specific to the new album or Twitter, then she could do it here, or send you a message.

The keytar was made by Manson though, I assume Matt's contract with them involves him having to use their instruments live. That said, I don't think his current live acoustic guitar is a Manson...

Yeah his acoustic is a Taylor. He probably bought it at Mansons

Anyway, like someone said above, there's been nothing to confirm that the Kitari was actually used on the album.

But its so awesome! I was memorized just watching them being played on YouTube. its like a dubstep guitar :stongue:

The mods adviced to reply on this thread to generic stuff which came up on the twitter thread.

Sippe, I've said this before and I'm saying it again: you cannot command me to reply your posts when I don't have time or energy to do that. It was quite obvious that you were not willing to accept anything I say, and neither of us was going to change his/her opinion. I can't be bothered to continue such an argument.

If you really want to ask me questions about my opinions on Muse and fandom, please collect your questions together and use a PM.

So you don't have time or energy to reply the post he previously made but you would have the time and energy to reply to a PM?

brb.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Bump

"One-third of Muse songs are unlistenable, another third are merely ridiculous, and the final third are stupidly exhilarating."

Sounds about right. :LOL:

Edit: It's a quote from a rather old article: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8450115/how-muse-bloated-bombastic-rock-band-explains-our-fracturing-cultures

:LOL:

I love that sentence: "If this is where we're headed - a future where all music sounds like everything at once - the only rock band that appears prepared is Muse."

Hi I love Muse's choice of album artworks. I was just wondering which artworks are located on these 4 buttons?

http://static.musictoday.com/store/bands/1346/product_large/BGAMMS30.JPG

I think the top 2 are exogenesis and the resistance. Anyone have ideas on what two artworks are the bottom 2?

Thanks!

http://muse.mu/music-video/discog/singles.htm ;)

Archived