What were the working titles again? I remember Explorers, Supremacy and Chalice but that's it.

Follow me and hiding to? And personally I don't think supremacy will be the name of the album since we know it and won't be a surprise, plus it's similar to the resistance as in a short name, the name of a song on the album. But who knows :)

plus it's similar to the resistance as in a short name, the name of a song on the album.

This doesn't mean anything, do you know? :p

I don't think supremacy will be the name of the album since we know it and won't be a surprise,

This makes more sense :phu:

What were the working titles again? I remember Explorers, Supremacy and Chalice but that's it.

Follow Me, Panic Station and Animals. What were the others? There were 12 total, I think. I don't remember one with Hiding in the title. Maybe I forgot.

Another guess. Endurance? Was that one of the working titles? I can't remember what they all were now. I agree it could be something obscure but the majority of their albums have been named after a song on the album or relate to a lyric.

Course we don't know the lyrics!

It's harder to play than the keytar, I think. And my opinion is that he shouldn't use those different instruments if he can't pull the best out of them

Is this close enough to a Keytar? And please -- someone photoshop Matt's face onto this guy's body. I mean, he's got everything -- long slicked mullet hair, frilly purple cuffs with blingy links, AND a "hey, babe -- I know my sexy music tool makes you want to suck my dick" look on his face.

397958_2640479245359_1056881694_32445360_1011566684_n.jpg

he's got everything -- long slicked mullet hair, frilly purple cuffs with blingy links, AND a "hey, babe -- I know my sexy music tool makes you want to suck my dick" look on his face.

Have I wandered into some sort of sexual fantasy? You should hang something on the door knob!

Here are the working titles again:

Animals

Change or Chalice

Explorers

Follow Me

Hiding to...

Madness

Panic Station

Save Me

Supremacy

Survival

Unknown (Unsurpassable?)

Unknown (The Award?)

Yeah, that Musewiki deal is pretty helpful. :chuckle:

Edit: And that picture is frightening! :'(

Here are the working titles again:

Animals

Change or Chalice

Explorers

Follow Me

Hiding to...

Madness

Panic Station

Save Me

Supremacy

Survival

Unknown (Unsurpassable?)

Unknown (The Award?)

Yeah, that Musewiki deal is pretty helpful. :chuckle:

Edit: And that picture is frightening! :'(

I think they're good names. The only one I'm not too sure of is "Save Me"!

Ah! Haha! I wonder if Unsurpassable is Unsustainable! Maybe that's the album title!?

Would explain a stream of random Bellamy tweets! :D

Archived