I think they're good names. The only one I'm not too sure of is "Save Me"!

Ah! Haha! I wonder if Unsurpassable is Unsustainable! Maybe that's the album title!?

Would explain a stream of random Bellamy tweets! :D

Uhm.....

Pip found this http://www.festivalrykten.se/muse-till-stockholm-2/

Fits with the dates Dom said they'd be touring Europe. If true, and tickets do actually go on sale June 25, we should get an announcement by the end of next week at the latest I should think.

It's shown up on a few different websites now. Could all just be a rumour, guess we'll know soon enough.

The argument in the tweets, as I read them, is that endless growth doesn't work. It is unsustainable. :D

in fact it is doomed!!! this reminds me of the ideas for "Shrinking Universe"

only it is retracted from the universal to our human implications

somehow I also think it is related to the idea of "We are the Universe"

Fits with the dates Dom said they'd be touring Europe. If true, and tickets do actually go on sale June 25, we should get an announcement by the end of next week at the latest I should think.

It's shown up on a few different websites now. Could all just be a rumour, guess we'll know soon enough.

And when you say Pip found it you mean saw it being talked about in the future gigs thread, right?

The mods adviced to reply on this thread to generic stuff which came up on the twitter thread.

Well you could try simply answering the posts you left unanswered in the other thread.

Sippe, I've said this before and I'm saying it again: you cannot command me to reply your posts when I don't have time or energy to do that. It was quite obvious that you were not willing to accept anything I say, and neither of us was going to change his/her opinion. I can't be bothered to continue such an argument.

If you really want to ask me questions about my opinions on Muse and fandom, please collect your questions together and use a PM.

The mods adviced to reply on this thread to generic stuff which came up on the twitter thread.

Sippe, I've said this before and I'm saying it again: you cannot command me to reply your posts when I don't have time or energy to do that. It was quite obvious that you were not willing to accept anything I say, and neither of us was going to change his/her opinion. I can't be bothered to continue such an argument.

If you really want to ask me questions about my opinions on Muse and fandom, please collect your questions together and use a PM.

I could say exactly the same about you

You contradicted yourself, man up, move on. You're just digging a hole, and you can be guaranteed that Simon will choose it as his shitting hole

I could say exactly the same about you

You contradicted yourself, man up, move on. You're just digging a hole, and you can be guaranteed that Simon will choose it as his shitting hole

But I could say the same thing about you in the "Dear Niall" thread. And Kati don't explain why you won't explain yourself. Cut out the middle man and just answer the question so that he will shut up.

But I could say the same thing about you in the "Dear Niall" thread. And Kati don't explain why you won't explain yourself. Cut out the middle man and just answer the question so that he will shut up.

Ya but I could the same about you when you ducked Sippe's question (in the speculation on future gigs thread) because you realized you were wrong. So don't tell others to man up when you yourself are as bad.

At least I can actually man up and admit I was a prat though :LOL:

Ya but I could the same about you when you ducked Sippe's question (in the speculation on future gigs thread) because you realized you were wrong. So don't tell others to man up when you yourself are as bad.

You fail miserably at whatever the fuck that was.

Well I could say the same abou....

Oh wait you're way ahead of me.

At least I can actually man up and admit I was a prat though :LOL:

You fail miserably at whatever the fuck that was.

Kueller got what I was going for.

Well I could say the same abou....

Oh wait you're way ahead of me.

:LOL:

What do you mean accept what you say? I've just asked you to explain yourself. And instead of doing so, you write posts about how we don't understand and that you don't have time to reply.

This reminds me of the guy who spent days arguing about why he didn't have time to post a package.

Onto important stuff. This is exciting. Hope it's true. :)

Sippe, I've said this before and I'm saying it again: you cannot command me to reply your posts when I don't have an answer.

Fixed that for you.

It was quite obvious that you were not willing to accept anything I say

A bit rich coming from you.

Fucking hell, now you're starting to sound like Niall as well.

Archived