• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, first time poster, but a long time MUSE fan.

I was fortunate enough to see Muse at the Manchester Ethiat last year (and yes, great show). At the end Dom took some photos of the crowd with his phone. What happened to these pictures? Did they ever get uploaded anywhere?

Cheers....

Rob

• 1 year later...

Ah to have been older than 11 in 2003. And know what Muse was. :chuckle:

Probably the only chance anyone will ever had to have heard Endlessly live. Shame - was one of my favourites on Absolution for years, and I'd rather that than the poorer more recent electronic love songs like Madness or Undisclosed Desires.

Ah to have been older than 11 in 2003. And know what Muse was. :chuckle:

Probably the only chance anyone will ever had to have heard Endlessly live. Shame - was one of my favourites on Absolution for years, and I'd rather that than the poorer more recent electronic love songs like Madness or Undisclosed Desires.

And a UK Tour where Feeling Good wasn't played at all ever :LOL:

Does anyone know how to get in contact with someone in the band or who works for them. Apparently I am a relative of Chris Wolstenholme and my kids wanted me to reach out. I am from Exmouth, Devon, a few miles from Teignmouth, the home of the band, but live in Los Angeles now. The band is coming to LA in December so I thought I would make an effort to reach out.

In Case anyone can reach out, My Grandfather and Chris's great grandmother were brother and sister. So my kids and Chris are the same generation, although mine are 17 and 12.

Not looking to get anything out of this other than a chance to say hello to a relative.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Right then, after some discussion (lol), I'm making this.

Basically, a thread for people to talk about whatever is on their mind to do with Muse at the moment. Yes, a place for people to finally talk/speculate wildly about Album #6 without having to worry about going off on tangents (as long as they're Muse-related tangents) and anything else that you want to discuss with other people, their musical direction, how you miss the old Muse etc etc.

Whatever's current with Muse.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with someone in the band or who works for them. Apparently I am a relative of Chris Wolstenholme and my kids wanted me to reach out. I am from Exmouth, Devon, a few miles from Teignmouth, the home of the band, but live in Los Angeles now. The band is coming to LA in December so I thought I would make an effort to reach out.

In Case anyone can reach out, My Grandfather and Chris's great grandmother were brother and sister. So my kids and Chris are the same generation, although mine are 17 and 12.

Not looking to get anything out of this other than a chance to say hello to a relative.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

I found this a long time ago on tumblr, and it has an LA address, as well as a NY address, hope this works out for you!:

Muse

Q-Prime Management

729 7th Avenue

Suite 16

New York, 10019-6831

USA

SECONDARY ADDRESS:

Muse

BB Gun Press

6769 Lexington Avenue

Los Angeles, CA 90038

USA