I reckon so too...that bit was clearly live and they've been inundated with angry tweets during almost the entire set. I've just tweeted the lads (with #fuckbbc attached) to ask if it was them. Won't hold my breath for an answer as they've never responded to me before!

Well its going to be pretty rough around here for quite a few days i imagine, just wait till some of the big posters get back from Reading.

Also, with the anger this is causing we may get some kind of release from Muse themselves or Mr Kirk.

bbc3tv BBC Three

Yep it's disappointing but OoS wasn't played in full coz the band didn't feel quite ready 2 show all the songs from the set. #bbcreadingfest

Of course its the bands fault. People need to pull their heads out of their arses, Muse management have always had say over which songs get a pro-shot.

I'm not going to do a throw the toys and 'NEVER GONNA LISTEN TO THEM AGAIN!' rant but following on from their most dissapointing tour ever I think this is my single most dissapointing Muse moment ever.

So, just for tonight. FUCK YOU MUSE. You advertise the sodding link to watch 'the 10 year celebration of OoS' and then rehash Glasto 2010 for us! :mad:

Being a huge fan of Muse and Linkin Park, plus both seeing exciting promises from each not being fulfilled I one blame Muse mgmt and BBC for hyping the hell out of the broadcast and mostly Warner for being money hungry fucks and minimizing their artists freedoms to please and generate a larger/ loyal fan base.

Thoughts on the gig:

• Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.

EDIT: Apparently it was Muse's decision not to show Oos, if this is true.. We better get a dvd. :LOL:

Fuck fucking everyone.

If there's a DVD, it should be announced soon ish as it's already been filmed. If there isn't................................................... MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The amount the band (and .mu) have advertised it being on the BBC really contradicts the announcement. But anyway, either it's true that they've asked the BBC not to broadcast, in which case we probably won't get a DVD anyway, or their record company told them to say that to boost anticipation and therefore sales of a DVD, or the BBC are full of shit and they didn't want to do anything other than trying to get better viewing figures, and we'll see a DVD at some point down the line.

Archived