You guys are the most pathetic muse fans ever.

I just looked at back of my OOS CD case and I don't see what the problem is?

lololololqc.jpg

We aren't all blaming Muse, I think the BBC lied to cover their asses. And thats put a smile on my face :)

imo this dvd talk is bullshit. we've been hearing about this dvd for what, 2 years now? there is so much material we hope would be on it, we forgot half of it by now.

do you actually believe they'll release a dvd of the whole OoS set, when they already have one with most of these songs on it?

this "celebration of OoS" should not have been on a festival if it was meant to be for the die hard fans.

lololololqc.jpg

:LOL:

I went to Leeds, awesome performance and OoS was amazing. Gutted the non-goers don't get to see it though, it's a special moment for all Musers, even if Origin isn't your favourite album. I wanted to re-live it all, but alas, Muse were being too dickish about it.

Of course its the bands fault. People need to pull their heads out of their arses, Muse management have always had say over which songs get a pro-shot.

I'm not going to do a throw the toys and 'NEVER GONNA LISTEN TO THEM AGAIN!' rant but following on from their most dissapointing tour ever I think this is my single most dissapointing Muse moment ever.

So, just for tonight. FUCK YOU MUSE. You advertise the sodding link to watch 'the 10 year celebration of OoS' and then rehash Glasto 2010 for us! :mad:

Three cheers for the resistance tour :awesome:

I'm beyond pissed off. I'm in the U.S., and paid for a private proxy to watch this show. If this really was the band's decision, they have fu**ed up royally. They've given us the middle finger. I sure as fuck hope it was some screw up with the BBC, and that when the show comes on the iplayer, it will be in it's entirety. I feel so...... conned. Tis really effing sucks.

lololololqc.jpg

Excellent.

I'm not swearing off of Muse or anything, but...They're piling straws on the camel, most definitely. If there's a Blu-ray release then all is forgiven. Don't forget, the same thing happened back in '04. Does anyone else remember the push for Earl's Court to be used for the Abso tour? Then we got a chopped-up Glasto instead and what, three songs from EC? Muse has a history of pulling this kind of stunt.

Archived