You guys are the most pathetic muse fans ever.

I just looked at back of my OOS CD case and I don't see what the problem is?

lololololqc.jpg

ha ha love it! I too am disappointed they didn't show all of OOS, but I'm hoping we will get an official release of it. If not there will be plenty of fan footage out there, so CHILL PLZ :)

I have no idea what to think right now. If there is no DVD, and if the BBC are telling the truth, you can't believe how disappointed I am.

A couple minutes ago, I was about to write something saying I was proud of Muse for sticking to their word and playing all of OoS. And I was going to add something about how they played really well based on what we heard. But there's no way I can look on the bright side now, why would they do this to us? I really hope the BBC are lying, it's much easier to hate them instead.

:LOL: at the CD case!

The sad thing is, that was probably their logic. Someone mentioned that Tom had said they were doing the OoS anniversary because it was a "fan favorite". They must know that CE tends to be the post popular OoS song, so they were probably like "Ok, we'll whip out CE a couple times in the US and that'll be fine for the hardcore fans" :noey:

I agree, if this were happening in the US, I'd do anything to be there.

There's a petition going around on Facebook trying to get it to happen.

http://goo.gl/bs69C

I doubt it was Muse if only because stuff like CE, FG, etc didn't get played which are played all the time, or I'm just being overly optimistic. I just don't want to hate on Muse because I love them too much. :$

same, I can't hate Muse. seems out of their character to deny fans all over the world from seeing OoS in full

You guys are the most pathetic muse fans ever.

I just looked at back of my OOS CD case and I don't see what the problem is?

lololololqc.jpg

OMG OF COURSE :LOL::facepalm:

Archived