They aren't ready to show it YET? OH GOOD, YOU'LL BE DOING ANOTHER GIG THAT CAN BE FULLY BROADCAST!

Muse really annoy me sometimes. They used to be so confident.

Also, was it me, or did Dom and Chris look a lil pissed off? Maybe it was Mr Bellamy who made the decision to piss off his loyal supporters. Why break the habit of a lifetime?

I really really really wish I didn't pay 300 euro's and travel to fucking rainy England to see them. Seeing Screenager live was one of the best experiences of my live and the reason it was, was because I knew I'd be able to see it all over again. Hearing this now I wish I didn't see them because this is just torture. Seeing it one time, now knowing I won't see it again.

I really really really wish I didn't pay 300 euro's and travel to fucking rainy England to see them. Seeing Screenager live was one of the best experiences of my live and the reason it was, was because I knew I'd be able to see it all over again. Hearing this now I wish I didn't see them because this is just torture. Seeing it one time, now knowing I won't see it again.

What? At least you got to be there when so many of us didn't.

So they felt comfortable enough to play OoS in front of up to ~100k people, and had a successful playthrough at Leeds, yet didn't feel comfortable enough to have it on the tele?

I bet the Reading crowd outnumbered BBC3's viewer count at this time of night on a Sunday...

Utter testicles.

@muse You are a joke of a band. Your bullshit excuses never cease to amaze.You've lost a long time fan tonight.

Im done.

You're done with the band because they didn't want to show a few songs on BBC3. Wow. I'm pissed too but I think you're being a tad dramatic.

Boo hoo

+1

Oh my god, fuck off.

So they felt comfortable enough to play OoS in front of up to ~100k people, and had a successful playthrough at Leeds, yet didn't feel comfortable enough to have it on the tele?

I bet the Reading crowd outnumbered BBC3's viewer count at this time of night on a Sunday...

Utter testicles.

Exactly. That's why I don't believe it was their fault.

Archived