My message to the BBC:

I apologise in advance for the profane nature of this complaint.

Muse played the entirety of their album Origin of Symmetry at Reading. That gig was a celebration of that album, the best album they've done, and you go and fucking CUT IT!?

All that was broadcast were the three most mainstream songs from that album, to only show those was to spit in the face of the fans who have been DYING to see these songs played live for years.

Muse have got a bit shit recently, what with the resistance and all, and this gig was their one hope for salvation in my book, but instead BBC 3 go and give us the same fucking setlist they play at every other fucking gig of late.

I know I'm not the only one with this opinion and I'm pretty sure you'll get a flame of these messages.

There's no excuse for this whatsoever.

This channel was bias towards the shitty, mainstream version of what Muse have become, and that is NOT what bought them their die hard fan base.

FUCK you BBC, FUCK you.

Lol, fair enough if it was the band. Epic that they actually heard our complaints!

If it was the band as well, they can feck right off as well.

This was probably the only Muse-related thing I've been remotely interested in in the last 2 years, and all parties mucked it up.

End of an era, for the band and my listening of them.

Before anyone tells me to fuck off and stop listening to them then, gladly.

Archived