Even though I want to kill the BBC, I'm really fucking proud of Muse for keeping their word and play OoS in full.

I totally agree. A lot of the time the guys have made promises and tended to fuck us over. What they've done has been a fantastic experience for everyone who managed to make it there, so im actually really proud of them... Shame about the BBC though hey :mad:

I totally agree. A lot of the time the guys have made promises and tended to fuck us over. What they've done has been a fantastic experience for everyone who managed to make it there' date=' so im actually really proud of them... Shame about the BBC though hey :mad:[/quote']

Couldn't agree more. Amazing set with awful coverage. Just got to hope for a DVD now.

Okay, I complained as well.

Dear BBC,

I live in Scotland, so perhaps my point of view will automatically be ignored. However I, like thousands of others, feel comprehensively let down by the BBC's coverage of Muse's historic Origin of Symmetry show at Reading.

I understand, you need to cut time, you want to maximise viewing figures by showing the 'greatest hits'. However, considering Muse are one of the most well supported bands in the United Kingdom, it is a bit of a slap in the face to show only three songs from the aformentioned album, and instead wasting the coverage by showing various jams/tidbits where Muse are literally just mucking about (House of the Rising Sun, Nirvana and others were shown inbetween songs).

I'd estimate that these parts took up around 15 minutes of footage - at least 3 songs from Origin could have been shown in that time. Because of your grand arrogance BBC, you've just alienated a whole section of your viewers who were looking forward to seeing the album in full, an album that Muse may NEVER be playing songs from in the future. Not all of us can afford the luxury of heading down to Reading to see it ourselves, so cut us some slack?

Please rectify this some manner, be it on the BBC iPlayer footage or an enhanced version of the set - don't pretend you didn't film it all. There was a 2 hour slot of programming - we could also have done without the X Factor styled 'summary' of the band before the program started.

Regards,

A very, disgrunted fan.

PS - Type in #bbc, #fuckbbc, #bbcreadingfestival, #muse or numerous other hash tags to see just how dissatisfied fans are on Twitter.

Guest Batman.

Thoughts on the gig:

• Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.
  • Fuck the BBC.

EDIT: Apparently it was Muse's decision not to show Oos, if this is true.. We better get a dvd. :LOL:

Even though I want to kill the BBC, I'm really fucking proud of Muse for keeping their word and play OoS in full.

+1 :happy:

Let me take this chance to say the following:

Rest in peace, Origin of Symmetry.

:supersad:

/Off topic

Fuck, I forgot my Twitter password

Archived