I really really really wish I didn't pay 300 euro's and travel to fucking rainy England to see them. Seeing Screenager live was one of the best experiences of my live and the reason it was, was because I knew I'd be able to see it all over again. Hearing this now I wish I didn't see them because this is just torture. Seeing it one time, now knowing I won't see it again.

At least you actually got to see it live.

For many of us, this was our only opportunity...

I really really really wish I didn't pay 300 euro's and travel to fucking rainy England to see them. Seeing Screenager live was one of the best experiences of my live and the reason it was, was because I knew I'd be able to see it all over again. Hearing this now I wish I didn't see them because this is just torture. Seeing it one time, now knowing I won't see it again.

:'(

You're done with the band because they didn't want to show a few songs on BBC3. Wow. I'm pissed too but I think you're being a tad dramatic.

Yeah its more than just that though, its been a constant stream of disappointment for a few years now, but Im not gonna say anything else on the matter, if I do stop liking them I'd be surprised:LOL:

Least you actually got to see it, prick.

As upset as I am, I also realized that this is the last performance we'll see from them in a while :(

If they do release a DVD, I actually won't see it as that bad (even if it is just getting more money). But I'm still hugely disappointed right now.

Btw, anyone seriously giving up on Muse because of this is seriously overreacting.

I'm so confused right now. I don't think I believe it was because of Muse (or I don't want to believe it).

If there is a Pro shot of the gig, I'm buying it regardless because I missed the streaming of it, so honestly, I don't care that much. But I do feel bad for those who were watching the stream. I would be mad too

Guys, this is defo the BBC trying to cover their asses

I reckon so too...that bit was clearly live and they've been inundated with angry tweets during almost the entire set. I've just tweeted the lads (with #fuckbbc attached) to ask if it was them. Won't hold my breath for an answer as they've never responded to me before!

Archived