Seemed like a ton of the same bands from other festivals, so I was rather surprised to not see them on that one.

Yeah.

Although thinking about it more laterally, Muse are playing their own Austin gig on this 30STM/PVRIS tour... maybe that might have something to do with it. For some reason I'd airbrushed that from memory.

Ticket sorted for Belfast. Third time lucky for Assassin...

Piano version?

Apparently Kasabian are playing Belfast on the same night across town... although some others are saying its on the Tuesday.

Rehearsal setlist. Looks to be 19 songs, or more specifically, 19 lines with things written on them.

Edit: Educated guess: Psycho, Reapers, Bliss, Supermassive for the first four.

C_FfoRVXsAEYVmG.jpg

So 15 songs plus Isolated System, Interlude, a new drum/bass jam and Drones?

:p

Updated guess

1. Psycho

2. Reapers

3. Bliss

4. Super Massive

5. ?

6. ?

7. Dead Inside

8. Starlight

Edit: Important question: Is the second setlist the same as the one on top?

Edit2: 4th last song is 99% Uno based on my friends image enhancement

Edited by ryanp16

#9 Apocalypse and #10 Fury? Bunch of short ones at the end, probs safe to assume Knights is one of 'em. Maybe Mercy as well.

I've got two different edits up of my own but it really is just translating blurs :LOL:

Edit: Wondering if 5th from the bottom is The Globalist as well.

Piano version?

Would actually be v down for this.

Edited by Jobby

#9 Apocalypse and #10 Fury? Bunch of short ones at the end, probs safe to assume Knights is one of 'em. Maybe Mercy as well.

I've got two different edits up of my own but it really is just translating blurs :LOL:

Edit: Wondering if 5th from the bottom is The Globalist as well.

Would actually be v down for this.

Short one is TIRO hahaha

Honestly a lot of it is educated guessing based on the length of the name of the song on each line and what they've previously put in similar slots.

I've never seen a good picture of the actual paper setlists, do they shorten song names for setlists or are they the full titles?

You can just google Muse setlists and find dozens. Yeah they shorten titles. There's no system though, Matt just seems to write them depending on what he can bother with. Sometimes he writes Map, sometimes the full title, sometimes just "Stockholm" followed by "Knights of Cydonia". That's what I gather from some quick googling at least.