Bastille into muse should've happened

Wouldn't be much of an improvement for me :chuckle:

At least they're a bit more similar though, I guess. Bit worried the fuckery of genres/vibes on that day is gonna kill the mood a bit.

I'd be up for going if it was Muse with the subs that are on Kasabian day. Liam Gallagher is a bit weird.

How times change, mind... it amused me to see this given that on Facebook yesterday I saw a post for NME where Liam called Muse "weird shit". I also recall reading somewhere the crowd during Muse's 2000 Reading set while they were headlining a stage at the same time as the Gallagher brothers were chanting "Fuck off Oasis".

• 3 weeks later...
I'd be up for going if it was Muse with the subs that are on Kasabian day. Liam Gallagher is a bit weird.

How times change, mind... it amused me to see this given that on Facebook yesterday I saw a post for NME where Liam called Muse "weird shit". I also recall reading somewhere the crowd during Muse's 2000 Reading set while they were headlining a stage at the same time as the Gallagher brothers were chanting "Fuck off Oasis".

I predict a certain amount of friction for that evening. :eyebrows:

I predict a certain amount of friction for that evening. :eyebrows:

No matter what Gallagher thinks of Muse's music, I don't think there's any bad blood. I remember seeing a picture of Liam hanging out with Dom and the Spice Girls after the Olympics closing ceremony.

Not sure if I'll be going. Seems like a pretty standard, big fest so it could easily just be the same set as whatever R+L gets. Don't have the luxury of money to go for the fuck of it like I did for Paris last year either :chuckle:

Suppose the line-up's better though.

Well... I said the undercard would be what would sell me on Reading and Leeds, and this wipes the floor with that bill. Plus I've been saying for a while its probably time I went on a flight, but wanted to start with a shorthaul flight to test the water, so Belfast fits the bill.

Probably sell out while I'm at work when tickets go on sale though. :chuckle:

I was under the assumption it was announced at different times.

Then again I was also under the assumption it wouldn't happen due to Glasgow also having Kasabian, Radiohead & Biffy Clyro at the woefully named TRNSMT, so Eminem doing it undermines that view already. Even if it is on Glasgow Green instead of Bellahouston Park.