Nah, doubt it's owt Muse, personally.

Think he's still on tour with another band atm and his last tweets are about him being out of the country. Plus, Dom sounded like he was going on holiday somewhere as soon as the mixing was done.

Sooooo there's a chance I might be in London on Friday/Saturday...

Y'all know what I'm getting at. Should I pop round Air?

(or is that weird)

(and are they even still there?)

(does anybody know)

I can't get the thought of a greatest hits album with a couple of new songs so that it will sell out of my brain. That's my bet.

Hadn't thought about that before, guess it could be possible. Three new songs on a greatest hits album would be a bit much though, no? I could only see them doing one, maybe two. Either way though, new stuff is new stuff :awesome:

It's entirely possible to enjoy the show and enjoy the hits for what they are (fucking great songs, at the end of the day) while simultaneously being somewhat annoyed you didn't get a rare song / album in full / etc. And it's very easy to post hyperbolic comments online about how shit they've been since 200x but actually; when you see them live, who gives a fuck? Even if it's a list full of songs you've already heard at least five times or whatever other metric you need to put on it, does it really matter? No. They're still fantastic. And that's why I drop the money on it.

This. So this. Everything you said. Completely agree with you.

Also, I'd like to add that it's easy to complain when you're not in the shoes of the person or people being complained about. But hey, that's just my opinion.

(or is that weird)

(does anybody know)

Tell them you're american and ask them to play your favourite songs, Feeling Good and Plug In Baby, at every US show.

Also, I'd like to add that it's easy to complain when you're not in the shoes of the person or people being complained about.

So your point is "it's easy to complain about Muse if you're not Muse :rolleyes:"?

It's entirely possible to enjoy the show and enjoy the hits for what they are (fucking great songs, at the end of the day) while simultaneously being somewhat annoyed you didn't get a rare song / album in full / etc. And it's very easy to post hyperbolic comments online about how shit they've been since 200x but actually; when you see them live, who gives a fuck? Even if it's a list full of songs you've already heard at least five times or whatever other metric you need to put on it, does it really matter? No. They're still fantastic. And that's why I drop the money on it.

Absolutely, but then I don't understand why you'd call that "the audovisual equivalent of flushing £90 down a toilet". Unless you have a really awesome toilet system.

So your point is "it's easy to complain about Muse if you're not Muse :rolleyes:"?

It's what I wrote, but the point goes a little beyond that, as points usually do. I started elaborating about it, but deleted it. No point. That's why I added "my opinion". Feel free to disagree.

Cows can fly and the sun orbits the earth. It's my opinion, feel free to disagree.

I will, as I believe that cows do not fly. That is evident by their lack of wings. The earth has been proven to orbit the sun, so that's not really debatable.

So, if we assume this is an EP they have been recording, what are the chances of them springing some small promo tour in UK/EU? Or is it like, all but confirmed the NA is all we're getting?

Definitely possible but literally everything is up in the air atm.

Kinda surprised that it seems like no one who's met them has asked. Last we heard of more small gigs was Matt 'promising' to come back and play Showbiz at one in Paris ages ago and then mentioning maybe looking into doing some kind of requests tour for more hardcore fans towards the end of their 2016 touring.

(or is that weird)

(does anybody know)

If you're going to be in London anyway, why not? They may not be there but you could ask the staff if Muse were recording material for a new album.

Hadn't thought about that before, guess it could be possible. Three new songs on a greatest hits album would be a bit much though, no? I could only see them doing one, maybe two. Either way though, new stuff is new stuff :awesome:

If you're going to be in London anyway, why not? They may not be there but you could ask the staff if Muse were recording material for a new album.

The earth has been proven to orbit the sun, so that's not really debatable.

Actually they both orbit the the center of mass of the system you study.It just happens, if you just take only these two masses, Earth's to be significantly smaller than the Sun's so it might be confusing. Sorry just had to do it #partypooper

Jobby ask them if they even remember TSP pls :D

Wee update, gonna be sometime next week I'm in London (could be early on tho, hopefully). They likely won't be there but I'll pop round to Air just in case, it's only a 30min journey and it'll be cool just to see the place anyway.

Wee update, gonna be sometime next week I'm in London (could be early on tho, hopefully). They likely won't be there but I'll pop round to Air just in case, it's only a 30min journey and it'll be cool just to see the place anyway.

Good luck! Hampstead is a lovely area anyway happily

Yeeep, Air lookin' pretty dead. Well, there's people going in and out but nowt Muse related by the looks of it. Figured mixing'd be done by now though so no surprises.

Onto music vid(s) somewhere else I s'pose, probs LA.

Edit: did just bump into Paul McCartney though so...brownie points? :LOL:

Edited by Jobby

Lolla confirmed, fulfilling what Matt Tweeted a while back. Although I dunno if Muse were ever rumoured for anything else.

Bit of a strange sub-bill, although The Killers being subbed by Blink-182 and The XX/Alt-J as headliners for US festivals is also a bit weird. Blimey though at the fact everything apart from Sunday day passes are sold out.

Edit: did just bump into Paul McCartney though so...brownie points? :LOL:

Yeah that's fair.

Lolla confirmed, fulfilling what Matt Tweeted a while back. Although I dunno if Muse were ever rumoured for anything else.

Bit of a strange sub-bill, although The Killers being subbed by Blink-182 and The XX/Alt-J as headliners for US festivals is also a bit weird. Blimey though at the fact everything apart from Sunday day passes are sold out.

Yeah that's fair.

The Weeknd let his ego get the best of him: he got pissy with not being first on the lineup poster, pitched fit on Monday night, and backed out.

Pretty nice to be able to say, ehhh, screw $1M+ for one gig...over...the size of a friggin' font!

Sad thing is: that sort of thing happens all the time with a certain handful of big-name artists.