Plus the absolutely insulting playback of NKoK.

It's embarrassing. I thought the setlist at Lowlands Festival, where I saw them, was bad. But that was a festival gig. This is an actual headline show and it's almost just as bad. I'm lost for words...

But then again, did we really expect anything different?

It's embarrassing. I thought the setlist at Lowlands Festival, where I saw them, was bad. But that was a festival gig. This is an actual headline show and it's almost just as bad. I'm lost for words...

But then again, did we really expect anything different?

I didn't think it would be this bad.

Oh hey they changed KoC up a bit, I do like the new synth sound near the end.

Knights now. Well, that's it. The tour's gonna be the same boring minimal Drones-tour set, with Dick Down added to it.

Worse really, since it looks like we're going down from 17 songs to 15.

Expected the set to be pop-filled since it's the US but didn't think they'd be shortening sets even more tbh.

Worse really, since it looks like we're going down from 17 songs to 15.

Expected the set to be pop-filled since it's the US but didn't think they'd be shortening sets even more tbh.

Oh yeah, your right. Past US-tour at least had UD+Revolt, or the occasional Map/Reapers. I'm just baffled by the fact they still managed to disappoint, even with expectations being this low.

I know a lot of you guys don't like him but Devin Townsend should give him a few pointers for singing. No playback, audience interaction and complex vocals (whilst still playing guitar on every single song). Heck, the guy has been around longer than Matt and can still nail the operatic vocal style perfectly.

Forced In, Minimum, Nishe, Liquid State, riffage, old jams but please not a fucking playback of Matt. How could they even think that was a possibility? That's unbelievable. And that no one around them stood up to bring them back to earth.

That's what I predicted, even less songs because they've been announcing this tour like it's a double headliner with 30 secs to Mars.

What's the NKOK with playback vocals thing? Like, no one sang or pretended to sing but it had Matt's vocals on tape?

Pretty much. Matt walks off stage and we just get the music video on the screen while Dom and Chris play their parts to the pre-recorded vocals.

The first performances of songs these days are usually the best (Dead Inside being an exception). Then he lowers the notes or replaces them with falsetto a few gigs/months in. Happened with Survival, The Handler, Madness and Resistance.