I'd expect a 2nd Copenhagen show, since the Forum is a very small arena (10,000 cap?). Also SOMETHING is going to go between Munich 3/31 and Dublin 4/5. I think they were planning on a 2nd Munich show on 4/1 and a 2nd Dublin show on 4/4 or something.

Also, since the Lisbon show is not sold out but the 2 in Madrid are, they might add another date in Madrid before the Current Madrid dates.

LA will definitely get a 2nd night.

They've just confirmed they're doing a fourth show in Brussels.

So that's 2 shows for those on the waiting list and only 1 show with .mu pre sale. I hope this isn't going to affect the crowd. Imagine the 3rd and 4th show getting a superior setlist compared to the first two. :LOL:

I'd expect a 2nd Copenhagen show, since the Forum is a very small arena (10,000 cap?). Also SOMETHING is going to go between Munich 3/31 and Dublin 4/5. I think they were planning on a 2nd Munich show on 4/1 and a 2nd Dublin show on 4/4 or something.

Also, since the Lisbon show is not sold out but the 2 in Madrid are, they might add another date in Madrid before the Current Madrid dates.

LA will definitely get a 2nd night.

Definitely not a second Dublin gig, the arena is in use by another act the day before.

I'm really scared for 2nd/3rd night syndrome though. More gigs per venue means more chance of having a shite setlist compared to the others. And I don't have the money and time to go to all of them.

That's why you do what I did and buy ALL THE TICKETS.

The 2nd night thing has always been one of those things that confounds me (not that I've ever gotten a 2nd night!)

The "fan presales" typically don't apply to the added shows, and some of them aren't even announced here in time. (A lot of them iirc.)

Yet, the band continues to believe the "fans" are at the 2nd gigs? Is that the theory?

Even making the assumption that "hardcore" fans are at both doesn't add up - the 2nd shows were added because of fast sell outs in the first place, and well... those fans are still at the 1st show, too.

The 2nd night thing has always been one of those things that confounds me (not that I've ever gotten a 2nd night!)

The "fan presales" typically don't apply to the added shows, and some of them aren't even announced here in time. (A lot of them iirc.)

Yet, the band continues to believe the "fans" are at the 2nd gigs? Is that the theory?

Even making the assumption that "hardcore" fans are at both doesn't add up - the 2nd shows were added because of fast sell outs in the first place, and well... those fans are still at the 1st show, too.

I think the issue was that the band believed that the second night was the first gig to be announced (they basically added gigs prior to the ones already booked) , which was true most of the time but sometimes it obviously wasn't.

I guess they will go the USA and Canada with shows in arenas and amphitheatres (maybe stadium gigs in cities such as Toronto, Montreal and NY as well, although that's unlikely.)

I was thinking the amphitheater route, maybe with another semi-big band opening for them to move those lawn tickets.