I don't think anyone really cares if it happens later or sooner, it's stressful waiting to see what states they're going to play in, and if we can arrange to travel to see one.

Doesn't Australia only have six states, btw... playing in five of them is actually pretty damn good compared to us. :LOL:

Yeah true and the one they leave out is usually the Northern Territory so no one really minds that as nobody lives up there :LOL:

Guess it could be worse - could be from New Zealand, think they've only been there twice?

SFA might come back

oh my god please

i wonder if this one is actually real. wasn't there a similar competition going around saying muse would play in august in LA that never happened?

and if they do come to LA in november, i wonder what venue they plan to play? staples center is pretty much booked with basketball and hockey games. the forum in inglewood looks available in early november...

personally i'm hoping for a us/canada tour in jan-march

Local media reported that Belfast SSE Arena was confirmed for Drones Tour, 5 April 2016. Is this in fact confirmed, when will sale commence and will there be presale? If not confirmed, members would have to opt for Dublin and as presale starts tomorrow, we really need to know before then, please.

I need a little bit of help here, pretty please !

I can't find where to use my presale code to buy tickets for the French shows. Which website should I go to ?

Everyone talks about ticketMaster but I cant find anywhere to put a code in there :(

C'est bien la peine de nous envoyer des mails excitants pour rien >.> C'est difficile de trouver des informations !

Est-ce qu'il y aura des préventes tout court pour les français ? Ou rien avant vendredi ?

-----------

Why sending us exciting news if there's no presale for us ? >.> It's hard to find any information about how this is supposed to work.

Will there be presales for the French shows at all ? Or do we need to wait for Friday ?

I wouldnt say unfair, but I don't understand why we received so many messages announcing a presale if there's none ...

The Member section is clearly saying that a presale should happend for France today.

Got excited for nothing I guess.

Interesting. LA in November. Part of a bigger tour, or a one-off?

What are people's thoughts on the rest of Europe such as Germany, France, Netherlands, but also Canada/USA? I reckon roughly May-August 2016, and then maybe some stadiums in September/October. All up in the air for now though, obviously.

I thought US/Canada was always supposed to be Fall/Winter 2015, so L.A. in November makes perfect sense, possibly en route to Mexico. It is getting frustrating with the lack of tour dates, but at this rate they'll probably just end up doing a handful of shows this year in markets they know they don't need a lot of forewarning to sell out (maybe including some of those holiday radio fest things) and then come back in the summer for a bigger tour.

Problem will be, we'll have no idea if they're actually going to come back next year and do extra dates, or if the show is so expensive they can't justify more shows, so we'll all be super stressed trying to figure out if we need to try and travel to see the gigs, or can even afford it.

yeah i'm a little worried that if they do come back to australia it's gonna be a show in melbourne and a show in Sydney and that's it... last time it was already $135 for a standing ticket i'm really hoping it's not huge amounts more than that this time :LOL:

yeah i'm a little worried that if they do come back to australia it's gonna be a show in melbourne and a show in Sydney and that's it... last time it was already $135 for a standing ticket i'm really hoping it's not huge amounts more than that this time :LOL:

Na they'll play all the main cities when they come back. I wouldn't expect any more than $150 to be honest