It'll probably be an announcement of the Bestival show they might be doing tomorrow and a tour announcement will come tomorrow evening. That radio announcement would seem a little redundant as I expect most people will already be at the festival (and are people allowed to bring radios)?

lol I'm so annoyed the announcement was about a European tour 7 months away while I'm still waiting for an announcement for a possible tour in 2 months.

if they are playing the U.S. in Nov/Dec, which now I'm starting to doubt, I really hope it's smaller venues because other wise this lack of news just doesn't make sense

Don't think there will be any stadium tour, i mean what's the point of touring in april and then coming back to stadiums in july :LOL:

Stadiums don't have to be in summer. TR's stadium tour was during the autumn/winter iirc, or the UK one was at least.

Even if not, they could always just wait 'til 2017.

5 April | Dublin, Ireland | 3Arena Dublin

8 April | Manchester, England | Manchester Arena

11 April | London, England | O2 Arena

12 April | London, England | O2 Arena

17 April | Glasgow, Scotland | SSE Hydro

2 May | Lisbon, Portugal | MEO Arena

5 May | Madrid, Spain | Barclaycard Arena

14 May | Milan, Italy | Mediolanum Forum

15 May | Milan, Italy | Mediolanum Forum

4 June | Prague, Czech Republic | O2 Arena

Muse.mu Members presale begins 16 September at 9am local. Please note you must have registered to the Members section before 9 September to be eligible for the presale.

General on sale starts 18 September at 9am local, except Lisbon which starts 19 September at 9am.

Fans in Germany, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Canada and the United States of America…stay tuned.