Mondays are good days for announcing new gigs...LA here I come (if the rumours are true).

I would be surprised if Muse do not schedule at least a few shows in NYC and Montreal and Toronto perhaps in January and early February before returning to the European leg of the arena tour. Dallas/Houston and Chicago might get lucky too.

yeah, presumably they are only counting the shows VIP tickets will actually be sold for. Jan/Feb is generally not a pleasant time to be traveling around here so this isn't great news.

Also wondering how soon they can really turn around from US to the Paris shows, unless they have 2 different stages.

I was certainly hoping for something from spring to fall, but I guess Jan is better than Dec. And about the same for travel, usually, at least as far north as I am.

I know I'd have to fly into wherever I'd end up going, anyways, even if it's relatively close.

I don't think they're going to do many US dates. At all. But I can't believe 4 west coast dates are it, either.

Plus, they said Canada, so I'm sure there'll be at least a few east coast ones at that time.

A couple more shows in Jan, and they'd have until late Feb to ship all that crap out. Seems fine.

Presumably means we'll soon get confirmation on Portland, Oakland and anywhere else in the USA/Canada for the November-January period.

Also, given they've done this before, are we presuming they'll do a second Drones US leg in about a year's time for territories not visited this time around?

Probably, without the 360 stage.

I still don't understand why are they playing with a 360 stage in places they couldn't even sell 7k tickets las time around (Portland and Oakland). Do they realize it will be half empty? :stunned:

I still don't understand why are they playing with a 360 stage in places they couldn't even sell 7k tickets las time around (Portland and Oakland). Do they realize it will be half empty? :stunned:

They'd be mad enough to give it a go.

Meanwhile, a radio station in Portland, OR, is giving away tickets for a gig there on 13/12. Looks like that's only a matter of time before being confirmed.

I think it's safe to say there will be a 2nd LA show on the 19th, and possibly a 3rd one. Seems strange to take 3 weeks off, do 4 shows in Mexico, then take another 3 weeks off and do 6 shows in the western U.S. But, what do I know?

If they had 6,000 people in Portland last time, odds are they'll draw roughly the same size crowd. That wouldn't even be enough to fill the lower bowl in a 360 configuration. All I can figure is they'll have to sell the upper level tickets for like $20 or less if they want anybody up there at all.

Where are people getting these figures? I was at the Oakland gig and it definitely looked a lot fuller than 6k.

I couldn't agree more. Not only is this pretty last minute and during the holidays, but they didn't even give us an inkling if this is it or not.

The News article even says "US added to tour; more NA coming soon."

That could easily mean Canada and no more US. Or at least is worded poorly

Leaving people frantic to buy tickets to what might be the only dates. Maybe not even use them.

So many people stressed out, when they easily could have said if more US dates were coming (or, you know, announced them.)

I'm thinking they'll do Vancouver and Seattle before the Portland gig, as both venues have nothing scheduled the few days leading up the the 13th, then they're in Cali after that. Annoying how they don't just announce it all at once. Didn't realize their Portland attendance was so low last time, wow. Was really hoping the 360 stage didn't come to our side of the pond...