If it's real then Portland, Oakland, San Diego and Los Angeles on December 13th, 15th, 16th and 18th respectively.

Apparently it was obtained by examining the source of some ticket website.

What ticket website would have all the international dates? I doubt it, really.

they inspected the code for CID, which would be this, right?

I myself can't find the rumoured tour dates in the source code, though (I just checked). Mmmh, maybe this is just a troll, or maybe the programmers realized their mistake and hurried to delete the code, or maybe it's still there after all? :LOL:

they inspected the code for CID, which would be this, right?

I myself can't find the rumoured tour dates in the source code, though (I just checked). Mmmh, maybe this is just a troll, or maybe the programmers realized their mistake and hurried to delete the code, or maybe it's still there after all? :LOL:

I checked the code too, it looks different. But yes, indeed, that would be a site where all the dates are on.

The dates themselves look believable, but I still wouldn't count on anything.

The December 2015 USA dates for Portland and Oakland would not conflict with scheduled NBA games at the Moda Center or the Oracle Arena. There are open dates (no concerts or NBA or NHL games) at the Staples Center on December 18-20 so these dates may be credible. I expect three shows at the Staples Center at a minimum based on past demand for Muse tickets at this venue.

Edited by muse s'amuse

If they really announce four US dates and leave us speculating about the rest of it for another month, I'm going to have a brain aneurism.

It's already pretty shit to have such short notice in the first place.

Yes! Plus I have to arrange flights and time off work so want to know ASAP!! :D

Edited by Mich82

I don't know where people get their money... :chuckle:

I just looked up flights to San Diego and Portland and realized I couldn't possibly make that work during the holidays. From inside the US. :noey:

The only thing stopping me from believing that's all the dates is the lack of NY.

And what's with the Portland date? Do they sell well there?

Would have expected to see Seattle, or something.

Apparently been confirmed by a radio station, though.

Mexico had different VIP set up, so it wouldn't be on there.

I can't imagine those are the only dates, but knowing this band that's all they're going to announce, and we're all going to panic not knowing if there's more.

I mean, they haven't sold NEARLY well enough here to justify that stage show... but still.

And w/o looking it up, I'm pretty sure they played the West Coast for the TR tour...

US touring on The Resistance was pretty much 4 layers - U2 360 opening run, December '09 West Coast radio gigs + SNL, Feb-April arenas (inc Coachella), Sept/Oct (with 2 LA gigs).

I still think the tour is a Dec/Jan number divided by Christmas with fewer dates than normal, and maybe with another US leg later in the year as on the previous American tours, but we've been speculating forever as to what may or may not be planned. Obviously it says "stay tuned for US/Canada gigs" but who know how long they're away from emerging.

I don't know where people get their money... :chuckle:

I just looked up flights to San Diego and Portland and realized I couldn't possibly make that work during the holidays. From inside the US. :noey:

The only thing stopping me from believing that's all the dates is the lack of NY.

And what's with the Portland date? Do they sell well there?

Would have expected to see Seattle, or something.

Apparently been confirmed by a radio station, though.

What radio station?

Also I swear they sell well in Boston, too. I think TR and T2L tours both sold out in Boston when they came around.

US touring on The Resistance was pretty much 4 layers - U2 360 opening run, December '09 West Coast radio gigs + SNL, Feb-April arenas (inc Coachella), Sept/Oct (with 2 LA gigs).

5 layers if you count the 2011 festival run as part of the tour (but I guess it counts if U2 360 counts).

It would be nice if they did the radio concerts again here.

All of you talking about how much money people pay to see Muse...I can relate. I was considering travelling to the UK or Italy (from South Africa) to see them. That's a lot more than 70£.

I'm being shouted down by people because they're so sure Muse will come to South Africa again. I'm freaking out because it's so unlikely.

You're so lucky you're able to speculate about dates!