Hyde Park is now used with the BST festival thing. I can see them do that. maybe. i wouldn't mind. been in Hyde Park few times and i think despite of the strict curfew it's a great place to see outdoor gigs.

Honestly, i don't think Muse would headline Glasto next year. but it's not impossible.

but i do think they'll do some festivals next year in europe. and UK too... not sure which festivals though.

Isle of Wight might be something for them?

I'm really hoping for europe festivals next year. I heard that Muse might headline Pinkpop, they tried to get them this year but since they didn't tour, they already started making plans for next year apparently...

not sure if this is really going to happen, but i can only hope.

Bråvalla plx! But if they wont come to sweden for regular gigs, I´d doubt it´d happen for a festival. :D

But to be fair, It´s as mainstream as a festival can get. Im sure it would be an eye-opener for alot of swedes. Alot of people here doesn´t even know who they are. "Muse? Who?" *plays uprising* "Oh...".

Edited by fras

The thing is that Muse aren't really suitable for a Swedish headline slot, and they're probably too expensive for anything less than that.

But yeah kept thinking how much I'd like to have seen them when I was there.

I can see what people mean when they say that AC/DC could be a shout for the "British singer but not a British band" line. May also be successful.

i can see them doing a solo Hyde Park, caould be intersesting after the Arena/Stadium/Festival routine.

Perhaps, or maybe also do a solo thing at the Olympic Park. Though saying that, is there a reason why Hard Rock Calling (or Calling as its now known), Wireless and Electric Daisy Carnival left there after doing stuff there last summer?

• 1 month later...

Am I understanding it correctly? It's a secret show, so fans won't be able to buy tickets. If it actually is Muse, that would mean that instead of an anniversary gig/tour for fans, it would be a gig not even for casual fans. That would be cruel.

Tbh if it were Muse, and word got out that it were them, I'm sure there would be enough Muse fans (or people at least familiar with them) at Reading to make up a decent-sized crowd. Of course it would hardly be a tent full of hardcores, but it wouldn't be a casual-fest like iHeartRadio either.

Radiohead members performing secret shows at Glasto managed to attract their fans, it takes quite a bit of effort to find out who the secret band is.

Apart from Biffy Clyro who just announced that it was them the day before

Am I understanding it correctly? It's a secret show, so fans won't be able to buy tickets. If it actually is Muse, that would mean that instead of an anniversary gig/tour for fans, it would be a gig not even for casual fans. That would be cruel.

That would be muse!