I wouldn't mind too much if they kept that version of Starlight to replace UD as the funny-handshake moment.

I'd prefer it if at least Matt played guitar during the choruses like he did in early 2nd Law Tour performances, it just lacks so much without him playing in it

Muse are rumored to headline(along with Kiss and Metallica) this new german festival. Der Ring or Grune Holle what it was called earlier:

http://www.rollingstone.de/news/meldungen/article654434/gruene-hoelle-heisst-jetzt-der-ring-gruene-hoelle-rock-metallica-kiss-und-muse-als-headliner-dabei.html

It takes place at the end of may. tomorrow the first headliner will be announced.

That lineup tho

Metallica - Metal

Kiss - Glam Rock

Muse - Not really sure!!

Yeah it is a bit strange can't really say you will find many people who are fans of all three (I am :LOL:) and then you have limp Bizkit and Judas Priest??

Metallica - Metal

Kiss - Glam Rock

Muse - Not really sure!!

Yeah it is a bit strange can't really say you will find many people who are fans of all three (I am :LOL:) and then you have limp Bizkit and Judas Priest??

That's a good thing for them though. Brings in a wider audience.

That's a good thing for them though. Brings in a wider audience.

Fair point and if the new album is heavier and if this is going to translate into live shows then I guess this is the sort of events they want to be doing.

I sent a PM to the Ring facebook page and they told me there won't be single day tickets for those festivals, as things stand. Only the 3-day package at 169€.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

What did you expect? They want to sell as much tickets as possible! Only some month before the festival there'll be some day tickets, if it's clear that it won't sell out.

I sent a PM to the Ring facebook page and they told me there won't be single day tickets for those festivals, as things stand. Only the 3-day package at 169€.

What???? Is this for real? I hope they go to hell. I don't care any of the other shitmetal bands:( I want my day ticket!