Wouldn't you do the opposite?

You want more gigs in a place where you don't have a very large fanbase (for example the United States of America) so that you can increase your fanbase.

You earn more money from doing more gigs in the UK than the US though.

They'll struggle to fill Wembley. Muse will be announced soon I expect.

Nah they sold 100,000+ tickets for a sold out UK arena tour. They'll either sell it out or get close to the big figure.

I'm not sure now - I'm wondering if Muse are not going to be Wembley and it was all a ruse to get us thinking otherwise.

I think the killers announcement caught the major sites off guard as they were expecting muse. Thats why I still think that we will hear the muse dates this week.

Muse will want the killers on sale so the media attention is fully on they tour when they do announce.

You're in luck.

I thought I'd missed an announcement then! I think I really need to renew my passport next year as I'd love to combine a city break in Europe with a Muse gig!

Am am looking to go abroad next summer - it's my 40th in Feb but I want to plan a holiday in the summer hols and it would be even better if I can get to a Muse gig too:D

I only just saw this video
, Olympiastadion nailed on then. (at least I don't know of any other suitable stadiums in Berlin?)

Yeah more than like the Berlin Olympiastadion.

As an aside, it's pretty funny when Matt goes "We had to book around Disney on Ice. Do you know Disney on Ice? It's like Disney, but on ice" and Dom just goes "funny that" :chuckle:

I only just saw this video
, Olympiastadion nailed on then. (at least I don't know of any other suitable stadiums in Berlin?)

How could i of have missed that interview??? Anyway, awesome news! I was hoping for a berlin gig next summer :-). I'm so excited it's happening!!!

Was Rihanna who I am shocked is doing stadiums

I'm not... She's the biggest pop act in the world, and the 2nd most successful female popstar ever, after Madonna.

She's had something like 50+ top 40 singles... And a fair few of them have been top 10, and even number 1...

She's probably bigger than Muse, actually.

I'm not... She's the biggest pop act in the world, and the 2nd most successful female popstar ever, after Madonna.

She's had something like 50+ top 40 singles... And a fair few of them have been top 10, and even number 1...

She's probably bigger than Muse, actually.

Shame her music is such shit.