Wembley is not a great venue. It's meh at best (Still better than the O2). Sound isn't great if you're near the back and it's the fifth, sixth and maybe seventh stadium show they'll have played at Wembley in a row.

Is Wembley easier to get to than the Emirates? Yes.

Is it a better venue? No.

Is it repetitive and boring (like Muse themselves have been for the past 4 years)? Yes

It's all well and good for you n00bs who have never been but for those who have been over and over and over and over, it gets a bit tiresome.

Wembley is not a great venue. It's meh at best (Still better than the O2). Sound isn't great if you're near the back and it's the fifth, sixth and maybe seventh stadium show they'll have played at Wembley in a row.

Is Wembley easier to get to than the Emirates? Yes.

Is it a better venue? No.

Is it repetitive and boring (like Muse themselves have been for the past 4 years)? Yes

It's all well and good for you n00bs who have never been but for those who have been over and over and over and over, it gets a bit tiresome.

You're probably in the <1% who are actually bothered by it though. The idea of Muse at Wembley is always exciting to me.

That's a very dismissive and rather condescending statement. I don't see why it matters what percentile my opinion falls into, I'm still allowed to state how I feel.

Regardless, that assumption than less than 1% of people are bothered by it is absurd.

Sorry if you felt that way, I just felt it to be a bit nit-picky considering the amount London gets in comparison to some other places. I never implied you weren't allowed to state how you feel as I do understand where you're coming from, but you made it sound more disasterous than it really is. Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick, but to me it seemed a fairly harshly worded post considering the topic.

And I meant bothered to the point of it being a make or break situation. At the end of the day you're still watching the same show, and the Emirates isn't that different to Wembley anyway. The sound wasn't great when I went there in the summer, it was also REALLY quiet for a stadium.

Edited by dan.

They'll struggle to fill Wembley. Muse will be announced soon I expect.

Don't think so. They've sold out Hyde Park a few times, headlined Glasto, T in the Park, V, Oxegen, Reading/Leeds, Coachella, Rock Am Ring, Lollapalooza, etc... And they've sold out 2 nights at the O2, which was in very high demand.

But I agree that Muse will probably be announced soon.

They already did a bunch of arenas. The reason they do two separate legs of the UK tour is so they can have two different groups of shows: one arena, one stadium. It doesn't make any sense to play more arenas when A. they've already sold most of them out and B. they make more money playing stadiums.