They announced Roger Waters for the Aviva this morning. The tickets are on sale next Friday so I'd say we'll have to wait another two weeks or so for the Muse gig to be announced. :(

Does mean UK dates still could be Monday

:( What happened to US dates?? We need lots more, please! Virginia, please and around Norfolk- Va. Beach would be excellent!:D

I no rite? lol. Seriously hoping for more US dates. I have to make up for all the tours I missed.

Do you want long sets?

Or short sets but more gigs?

I thought Muse said more dates were to be announced and March only has about 6 gigs in it atm.

Maybe the Monday announcement is the US shows... or the Euro stadium summer. Or both.

I am a bit suprirsed more US shows haven't been announced yet actually. The only announcement we know of involves the Stadium of Light though, and this is the right kind of time for the stadiums to start being announced.

Oh well, maybe. We'll see. /pointless

I am a bit suprirsed more US shows haven't been announced yet actually. The only announcement we know of involves the Stadium of Light though, and this is the right kind of time for the stadiums to start being announced.

Oh well, maybe. We'll see. /pointless

After all of this it will be the killers or rihanna tour

Aha, if it's them, I won't moan. Might a bit if it's Rihanna, but my sister will be happy :p

But The Killers? Yes please!

Still think it's Muse though xD

I'd think The Killers would do a one-off stadium date somewhere at the London end (MK Bowl? Emirates? Wembley?) and maybe a bigger stadium portion for album 5.

Could it be Kings of Leon? They're over here next summer, but I think it could just be arenas. Could well be Muse though. Either way we have 2 days before its revealed...

I think that the tour that is going to be announced for the UK on monday is Roger Waters. stereoboard (they are is always up to date with the latest tourdates/concertnews) mentioned something like that the tourdates for the UK would be announced next week.

I guess(and hope) that the Europe stadium tour will be announced in the last week of november and tickets will go on sale in the first of december.;)

I think that the tour that is going to be announced for the UK on monday is Roger Waters. stereoboard (they are is always up to date with the latest tourdates/concertnews) mentioned something like that the tourdates for the UK would be announced next week.

I guess(and hope) that the Europe stadium tour will be announced in the last week of november and tickets will go on sale in the first of december.;)

efestivals say the waters press conference is Thursday, stereoboard tweeted on Wednesday that muse dates would be in a week

Stereoboard.com ‏@stereoboard

Rumours that MUSE could be announcing their 2013 UK Stadium tour dates in the next week :0 Watch this space.

efestivals say the waters press conference is Thursday, stereoboard tweeted on Wednesday that muse dates would be in a week

Stereoboard.com ‏@stereoboard

Rumours that MUSE could be announcing their 2013 UK Stadium tour dates in the next week :0 Watch this space.

Could they announce it so soon? No problem to me, I just though it would happen later, maybe in January-February. What about rest of Europe?

Didn't find that tweet anymore or I'm just blind..

Edited by TERZi

Could they announce it so soon? No problem to me, I just though it would happen later, maybe in January-February. What about rest of Europe?

Didn't find that tweet anymore or I'm just blind..

2010 stadium tour, or at least some of the dates, was announced after the first O2 gig in November 2009.

Oo right, so then it's more than possible they could announce the dates in next week :)

Yep :)

I won't be buying any tickets when they go on sale, I've spent rather a lot of money on gigs and flights over the last few months! I'll pick something up nearer the time ;)

Oo right, so then it's more than possible they could announce the dates in next week :)

there was a rumour circulating that it'll be announced after the EMA's tomorrow. I don't know the foundation for the rumour or whether 'after' means the second after, the week after, the month after...

But in the same breath there was rumours of Olympic Stadium being one of the venues

there was a rumour circulating that it'll be announced after the EMA's tomorrow. I don't know the foundation for the rumour or whether 'after' means the second after, the week after, the month after...

But in the same breath there was rumours of Olympic Stadium being one of the venues

Well, will see! :p