Hoping its a tour and not just wembley

more from stereboard

Stereoboard.com ‏@stereoboard

Here's a clue on this week's expected announcements. Solve this anagram - some pop & rock acts hidden inside. **MAJOR GUESS WRESTLER** ?

Answer

JLS, Roger Waters, Muse

Bloody hell, Wembley again? I thought they said they wanted to do something different this time :erm: I might go this time, simply because Wembley usually gets great setlists.

well a couple weeks back in a video interview, i cant remember which off the top of my head maybe someone else will, Dom actually said "Places like Wembley stadium you'll never get tired of playing.." so that kinda confirmed it for me back when watching that.

well a couple weeks back in a video interview, i cant remember which off the top of my head maybe someone else will, Dom actually said "Places like Wembley stadium you'll never get tired of playing.." so that kinda confirmed it for me back when watching that.

Didn't hear about that. I had a feeling they'd play it but I just thought they might leave it out this time.

Anyway, just had a talk with the family, they're saying it'd be fine for me to go if they did play Wembley :awesome:

I doubt any press releases have been sent out yet, so no, I still figure they were just guessing. Stereoboard isn't even that big of a site that'd they find out before all the other sites...

Stereoboard are pretty good, announced kol 2 days before anyone else

Aslong as they play a Scottish stadium for a change. I can't be hooped with T in the park. Hampden apparanty has really shit sound and murryfeilds closer so here's hoping!!!

If they played Murrayfield they'd have to avoid August - every festival under the sun is on at that time.

Quite sure you are talking about this at 0:51: "Playing Wembley Stadium never gets boring"

-

;)

Another quote but from Matt on why Berlin has been left out on this arena-tour: "Our big concert in Germany is gonna be in Berlin next summer"

- 4.23:

:D

I don't know why people DON'T want them to do Wembley again. Personally, I'm hoping it's true!

I have a group of Muser friends who I've never met IRL, and for the past 2 years we've been saying that next time they do Wembley, we will all go and finally meet each other/see Muse together. So for me, this would be an absolute DREAM (especially because I have money for once, and could actually afford the trip this summer! :p)

I'm just hoping for some dates UK or Europe between mid July and end of August as that's the only time I can take leave from work mainly as college holidays, unless its Saturday dates for London etc I won't be able to go if out of school/college hols!

Mega FM talked to Matt last night. They asked him when would they be back to Portugal and he replied with 'next summer' and the name of the venue so I'd say it's "confirmed" :) (now we only need it to be official lol)

Thank god. I knew they wouldn't ditch us again but well, you only stop worrying when you you have a date and a venue :D

I'm just hoping for some dates UK or Europe between mid July and end of August as that's the only time I can take leave from work mainly as college holidays, unless its Saturday dates for London etc I won't be able to go if out of school/college hols!

You're in luck.

Hoping its a tour and not just wembley

more from stereboard

Stereoboard.com ‏@stereoboard

Here's a clue on this week's expected announcements. Solve this anagram - some pop & rock acts hidden inside. **MAJOR GUESS WRESTLER** ?

Answer

JLS, Roger Waters, Muse

JLS is right, just seen it announced on Twitter.

You're in luck.

I saw someone mentioned August? Not sure where everyone else got their sources from though, so it could be wrong. If it was, it would rule out Emirates, Etihad, Stadium of Light, Villa Park and Ricoh Arena though. Suggesting Wembley again... it's just an 'if' though.

I saw someone mentioned August? Not sure where everyone else got their sources from though, so it could be wrong. If it was, it would rule out Emirates, Etihad, Stadium of Light, Villa Park and Ricoh Arena though.

Well Stade de France is supposedly going to be June 21st, so it seems like they're gearing up for a fairly lengthy stadium tour.