I hope they announce the UK dates soon because I'll probably need to rearrange work a bit so I can be free for the presale. It's really irritating that the presales are always at times like 9am on a weekday. The ticket lottery thing from last time was a lot more convenient but I guess they fucked that up last time and don't want to try it again.

Why would stadium tickets be cheaper than arena tickets?

more people in a large stadium at a slightly lower price = more revenue. then again more people at the same price = even more revenue! haha.

Wembley 2010 ticket was £36? just had a look and The Killers have priced their wembley tickets at £52 for standing and unreserved seating. expect this

more people in a large stadium at a slightly lower price = more revenue. then again more people at the same price = even more revenue! haha.

Wembley 2010 ticket was £36? just had a look and The Killers have priced their wembley tickets at £52 for standing and unreserved seating. expect this

wembley 2010 was £50 for standing /L1 tickets, service charge included.

Edited by Queen of the Muse Board

Wembley 2010 was nowhere near £36. Try the £54-75 area.

£37.50 for my Seating ticket, I still have it.

As for a potential second date (Along with Wembley/Emirates) In the UK I would say the Stadium Of Light in Sunderland. Both Rhianna and Bon Jovi are playing there this summer so it seems popular for a northern England stadium date.

I imagine the UK gigs will be Emirates/Wembley along with either Hampden/LCCC/SoL

Edited by ProjektXtal

£37.50 for my Seating ticket, I still have it.

As for a potential second date (Along with Wembley/Emirates) In the UK I would say the Stadium Of Light in Sunderland. Both Rhianna and Bon Jovi are playing there this summer so it seems popular for a northern England stadium date.

I imagine the UK gigs will be Emirates/Wembley along with either Hampden/LCCC/SoL

You think they're only doing two cities? London, Midlands, Manchester, Sunderland, Glasgow and Dublin are all being suggested for the UK + Ireland tour. I'd say at the very least four of those will happen.

true but i go on face value. if others paid £50+ for wembley 2010 where did my ticket come from? its a proper one with Resistance artwork in the background

Taken from the original announcment:

Tickets go on general sale at 09:00 Friday 20th November and will be priced at £45.00 plus booking fee. In addition, level 2 seating at Wembley will be available at £65.00 plus booking fee.

You think they're only doing two cities? London, Midlands, Manchester, Sunderland, Glasgow and Dublin are all being suggested for the UK + Ireland tour. I'd say at the very least four of those will happen.

I was just guessing because they are doing two cities everywhere else. And Muse don't really show much bias to their home country for their Stadium gigs