Well it can't really be that far.

Where did the Newton Abbott rumors start anyways?

Its about 4 hours to london, costs too much for me when im broke really, may miss the stadiums for a festival next year but ah well :) I dont mind travelling too much but its just the fact that they always complained about bands not playing here when they were younger but its not really their fault, venues are awful down here.

On twitter i believe and then in an interview after the radio 2 concert

Well it can't really be that far.

Where did the Newton Abbott rumors start anyways?

Matt said he wanted to do a gig there and has done on a few occasions. After the Q Awards he said he had a meeting with the local council, as they wanted a limit on just 5,000 people going and they wanted more.

If they wanna do a West Country stadium surely they could do the Plymouth FC stadium.

Its about 4 hours to london, costs too much for me when im broke really, may miss the stadiums for a festival next year but ah well :) I dont mind travelling too much but its just the fact that they always complained about bands not playing here when they were younger but its not really their fault, venues are awful down here.

On twitter i believe and then in an interview after the radio 2 concert

Ah yeah money can be an issue.

I'm pretty used to travels though. Already went through several 6+ hour drives to visit universities last year.

It's hard to organize gigs in a small town though, even if you're Muse.

Apparently the staff at the Etihad in Manchester have been briefed about a gig there...

I'll be at that one, then.

The Etihad appears to be the stadium of choice in the north now. Man City's last home game is Sunday 19 May. Based on the UK being first in the list of countries for the stadium dates, my money is on school half term/Bank Holiday week (the Wolstenbus influence?).

Last week of May/First week of June. That's when Green Day are playing the Emirates, so it sorta seems to make sense, then Bon Jovi are the week after. Seems that that's stadium time for next year. Right in the middle of A-Levels. Hooray...

But on another note, anyone know how much tickets will cost roughly? How much was standing stadiums in 2010?

Last week of May/First week of June. That's when Green Day are playing the Emirates, so it sorta seems to make sense, then Bon Jovi are the week after. Seems that that's stadium time for next year. Right in the middle of A-Levels. Hooray...

But on another note, anyone know how much tickets will cost roughly? How much was standing stadiums in 2010?

Wembley 2010 was £50 after booking fees. It'll be more than that though... I'm hoping its the same price as the arena shows but I doubt it.

The stadium shows are normally in June. Seems to be a habit.

Wembley 2010 was £50 after booking fees. It'll be more than that though... I'm hoping its the same price as the arena shows but I doubt it.

The stadium shows are normally in June. Seems to be a habit.

I really hope it's around the £50 mark. I'll have £55 available by Tuesday is week and have no idea how ill get any more money....