Oh well that's true :chuckle:

They're still doing Rome though next year, all people from south will easily get there.

It's not a Muse issue though, 90% of the artists never go lower than Florence. Italy's shape influences tour choices.

I'd have thought a lot more bands would play Rome then they actually do though. But if you live in that area of Italy it's pretty good. :chuckle:

Yeah I lived in the far south 2 years ago, before moving here I never went to a gig :LOL:

http://www.infoconcert.com/salle/stade-de-france-8531/concerts.html paris, 25th of June. Wasn't the 22nd rumored?

I seriously could not have booked my holidays any more perfectly.... June 22 - July 14 :D

I'd love it if the 25th turns out to be true. I'd probably pop over for that one.

yeah definately June because I seem to remember Matt saying something about Mexico and S.A. in August. I remember because I was hoping they'd do a few more American gigs before they head south...

Stadiums in the States? yes or no?

I vote no. Not big enough yet, I think.

Apparently Wembley has another announcement tomorrow...

Keeping in the tune of a) Italian dates being (unofficially) announced today and b) the Stade de France gig listed as the 25th on that ticketing website... I think it's safe to say that tomorrow will probably be the official announcement?

Hopefully :o

Edited by kaitie<3

Apparently Wembley has another announcement tomorrow...

Keeping in the tune of a) Italian dates being (unofficially) announced today and the Stade de France gig listed as the 25th on that ticketing website... I think it's safe to say that tomorrow will probably be the official announcement?

Hopefully :o

I think it's gonna be Roger Waters.

Stereoboard are such dicks if it is Roger Waters. Firstly they create a "rumour" of Muse announcing their stadium tour this week, then they tip Muse in an article for being one of the announcements, then they say there's a "Super Massive Wembley announcement" which then turns out to be The Killers, and in response they say "don't worry Muse fans, there's still another Wembley announcement to go"... all the while sometimes responding to fans with that damn winky face when Muse are suggested.

Their response of "neither" to whether there'll be a Muse announcement today or Friday means they obviously do know, so it's either tomorrow or they're going to be dealing with a lot of angry Muse fans.

Edited by dan.

http://musique.jeuxactu.com/news-muse-3-concerts-au-stade-de-france-en-juin-2013-13132.htm

this article suggest 3 shows at Stade de France.

wish they'd hurry up and announce so plans can be made (booking time off work etc - yes I have to book my holidays now for next year!) but leave selling the tickets till the end of this tour :)

One part of Exogenesis every night.

/trololol

http://musique.jeuxactu.com/news-muse-3-concerts-au-stade-de-france-en-juin-2013-13132.htm

this article suggest 3 shows at Stade de France.

wish they'd hurry up and announce so plans can be made (booking time off work etc - yes I have to book my holidays now for next year!) but leave selling the tickets till the end of this tour :)

Three shows at Stade de France seems plausible. It would be on the 21, 22 and 25 of June.

The announcement was for Roger Waters. He will play at Wembley Stadium and Stade de France next September.

Is there any leaks for when Britain will get the stadiums? I have a really awkward job as far as time off is concerned during July/august so hoping for June. I've been to 5 gigs never a stadium so I defo dont want to miss out this time round.

Nope, expected to be announced any day now though. I'm thinking sometime in the summer, so around about the months you mentioned.