Well she's a friend of mine and she doesn't lie normally, and she told me personally that he said that. I guess it's up to you if you want to trust her or not, but I'm certain anyways. :)

EDIT: Oh and Kueller: that's basically because she didn't speculate ;)

It'd be great, but still have to be pessimist.. DEAD STAR??

:LOL:

We'll see.

But Dead Star isn't a b-side :stunned:

Fury's the only one I could see them playing that isn't just a jam/interlude thing like Popcorn, Forced In or Nishe. Hopefully Minimum? But I really doubt that'll be the case.

The Ticketmaster book translated from the Cologne small gig thread said that Matt says this arena leg is going to be a bit more stripped back and their "biggest ever open-air tour" next summer could feature a solar system above the crowd.

Much as Health and Safety will probably say no I would quite like to see that.

Wait when did they soundcheck Hyper Music?

I red somewhere it was soundchecked at some point on the Black Holes and Revelations Tour but not played. Might be thinking of Space Dementia or Micro Cuts.

Edited by forevermusic

Wait, were we talking about TR tour or black holes?

A few weeks are I joined I red somewhere they soundchecked Hyper Music on the UK arena tour leg of Black Holes. Though now I think about it I might have been thinking of Dead Star.

On a relevant/irrelevant tone it would be awesome if Reading led to a few rarities back on the set.

I don't really care for obscure b-sides fuck. I just want good songs. They didn't even play some great songs from the album they released just prior to the one they were touring. To top it off they didn't even consistently play (or play at all) the good ones from the album they were touring.

That tour was so messed up it's hardly believable.