Can't remember where, but I heard a rumor about three nights at Stade de France

Nah.

I don't think they would be able to fill a stadium in Sweden :( Maybe if they only play in Sweden and not Norway, Finland and Denmark.

I don't think they could either but Ari seems to think they'll play one.

I don't even know where they might play as we don't have any high-capacity stadiums. They just finished building a new one in Stockholm, with a capacity of about 50,000 people + standing (I'm guessing), so maybe that one.

I never said this was a fact or that I think they will actually play, I just said that there was a rumour about it.

Do you think they'll play the Stade de Suisse again? I don't want to see them at the Stade de France again but wouldn't mind going back to Switzerland.

I'm praying for a couple of gigs are Glastonbury. If something like this happens post-Glasto, I'm coming with you Pip :D

I'm praying for a couple of gigs are Glastonbury. If something like this happens post-Glasto' date=' I'm coming with you Pip :D[/quote']

You do that! The SDS gig was at the beginning of June in 2010. SDF will probs be just before Glastonbury but I just don't want to go there again! :stunned::LOL:

You do that! The SDS gig was at the beginning of June in 2010. SDF will probs be just before Glastonbury but I just don't want to go there again! :stunned::LOL:

Hmmm. Keeping my fingers crossed for some post-Glasto dates! Maybe they'll change up the dates this tour?

I don't blame you! The French weren't very friendly with us at all in September, apart from one diehard Coldplay fan who was there by herself.

I would put money on V Festival either this or next year.

Yeah, I think they're a dead-cert for V 2014. No! I meant 2013!

Hmmm. Keeping my fingers crossed for some post-Glasto dates! Maybe they'll change up the dates this tour?

I don't blame you! The French weren't very friendly with us at all in September, apart from one diehard Coldplay fan who was there by herself.

Oh dear, yet another person I know who's had issues with them in the context of gigs! Never again :noey:

Oh dear, yet another person I know who's had issues with them in the context of gigs! Never again :noey:

I mean, the crowd atmosphere was GREAT for the show, the French did go NUTS for CP. But, definitely not near as friendly as my experiences with you UK lot ;P

With regards to Sweden, I can see them playing somewhere like here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Olympic_Stadium I believe Coldplay and Foo Fighters played there last year so that seems to the 'stadium venue' of choice, and it definitely doesn't look too big for them. I might be wrong, but don't rule it out. I'd definitely imagine they want to bring the stadium tour further out into Europe than last time anyway.

With the UK, I'm going to guess it'll be something like:

- London (Wembley/Emirates/Knebworth)

- Manchester (Etihad)

- Newton Abbot Race Course (which they've mentioned a lot)

- Sunderland (Stadium of Light)

- Coventry OR Milton Keynes (Ricoh Arena/MK Bowl)

- Dublin (Aviva/Slane Castle/Phoenix Park)

- ~Somewhere~ in Scotland

I don't know everything about stadium venues in Europe so I won't list all the possibilties, but France (Paris + at least 1 other), Italy (Milan, Rome), Spain (Madrid, maybe Barca), Portugal (Porto or Lisbon), Switzerland (Bern or Zurich), Germany (somewhere), Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Poland and Russia (he talks about Moscow a lot) all seem either likely or a possibility.

Yeah, I'm bored.

Edited by dan.