Comments are just :noey:

The problem with Muse fans is that they think Muse are some life-changing live band because they have all the bells and whistles and bullshit.

The fact of the matter is they're still performing sub-par sci-fi rock operas with minimal crowd interaction and they look as if they're just going through the motions. Snooze.

I always find it funny how Muse haters criticize the band by saying the exact same stuff we waste our time discussing forever on the band's own message board.

What are we even doing here then?

Sometimes the ones who complain the most are or were the biggest fans. If you didn't really care about the band at some point you wouldn't care so much about things you don't like about them now.

On the other hand there are idiots who waste their time mouthing off about bands they haven't listened to. It would be like me going onto a NME status about Mumford and sons and saying they should all die.

On the other hand there are idiots who waste their time mouthing off about bands they haven't listened to. It would be like me going onto a NME status about Mumford and sons and saying they should all die.

I've got tickets to see Mumford and Sons :awesome: but yes, I agree. When I aw younger and even less mature, believe it or not, I would go to videos on YouTube or into forums, etc, about bands I didn't like (mainly Green Day, Blink 182, etc) because I didn't like the genre. I hadnt even heard more then a few of their songs and I decided to mock the band and their entire fan base over my own issues. Suffice to say, I'm glad I'm over it.

There's admittedly a fine line between discussing and complaining, at times.

No one loves everything a band does equally, and there's always going to be songs or situations you don't like, and saying you love everything a band does just because you're a fan - well, that's lame.

However, I don't understand the mentality of keeping up discussing when you haven't like something for such a LONG time. For instance with Muse, people who haven't like them since OoS, or even Absolution.

I feel sometimes you just need to cut your losses.

Of course, the other side of the "fanboy" coin is the "nothing's ever as good as the early stuff" side.

On topic - I'm already putting money on a US tour really late into the album cycle, probably at least 4 hours drive away from me, and in the winter again, so getting even one day off work is impossible, I have to call in sick, and then my boss's partner sees me in the parkinglot of a Taco Bell at 2am after the show.