Stockholm and KoC are for sure going to be there. MoTP will be there 90% of the time. I think US will stay for sure (I hope it does). If MK Ultra becomes a regular then already the setlists are 100% than last tour. CE and Bliss will keep their traditional stadium show slots. I can't picture a Muse gig without New Born but they did say they were dropping most of Origin.

New Born could get dropped simply because it had next to no energy on TR Tour, meaning the band could very well be bored of it.

As for the rest of OOS, I can't see Screenager getting played, even if Chris says he enjoyed it. Matt said he enjoys playing Dead Star, look how often that got played. Feeling Good might take another tour off, who knows. Bliss and Citizen Erased will get played but it's impossible to tell how often. Megalomania is gone. Hyper Music is gone (:supersad:). Space Dementia is gone. Dark Shines is most likely gone. Micro Cuts? Lolno.

Plug in Baby will almost certainly be played.

New Born, Bliss, Citizen Erased and Feeling Good will most likely make an appearance on this tour, and one or two others might appear at some point, while the rest will probably be consigned to the live bin. Sadly - the whole album was awesome at Reading.

Oh my god.. Will you marry me?

I love you too. can you be polygamous?

Of course I can :awesome:

Hopefully Doms hints at heavy setlists are true! :awesome:

:LOL:

Seriously though, I think T2L gigs will be heavier than TR ones. Also because softer isn't possible :LOL:

Seriously though, I think T2L gigs will be heavier than TR ones. Also because softer isn't possible :LOL:

I know how to make it softer, drop Stockholm Syndrome :awesome: I really hope that you're right though. If this album is heavy though you can pretty much gaurantee heavier setlists, as they always play at least 6-8 songs from the album they're supporting.

I know how to make it softer, drop Stockholm Syndrome :awesome: I really hope that you're right though. If this album is heavy though you can pretty much gaurantee heavier setlists, as they always play at least 6-8 songs from the album they're supporting.

Don't say that they've already gone full gigs with no SS. Got more common towards the end but mid tour there were some fears of it getting phased out :stunned:

Drop everything, play Assassin 20 times in a row :awesome:

:awesome:

Don't say that they've already gone full gigs with no SS. Got more common towards the end but mid tour there were some fears of it getting phased out :stunned:

:stunned:

They day that a song like that goes (with no good replacement, ofc) and we're left with an even more lifeless show, is the day I stop bothering to see them.

As good as this would be that means no invincible at all :'(