It's great Muse have announced a UK tour but once again they fail to realise WALES is part of the UK and again do not announce a date to come to Cardiff. Scotland, England, Ireland: TICK! Wales..... um no date again!!!!!!

There was no Irish date. North or South of the boarder.

based on past experiences it's somewhat likely that they'll play BDO, in which case yes, January/February next year. If they don't it's less likely till much later, however as they're becoming much bigger in Australia it's possible they will support both an arena tour and a Stadium one later one, in which case I would think that we'd get one both early next year/late this year and late next year/early 2014. Just speculation though.

fairly optimistic speculation :D i really hope they do BDO then...otherwise it's pretty unlikely they'll visit adelaide

Yes, considering Melbournes not much smaller then Sydney :chuckle: I just wish they went to bloody Canberra! They have the venue, they have the fans, I don't see the problem.

I do. It's Canberra. nahh but i don't really know about how they choose venues. Do many other acts graaaace your venues in the humble ACT?

Probably. Glastonbury, V Festival are the first coming to mind

Do you think they will play at T in the park next year?

I'd be very very surprised if they did Glastonbury next year. T in the Park maybe, considering that they've repeated headliners recently. Personally, considering the only major fests they didn't do when touring The Resistance were Isle of Wight and V, they'll most likely be done this time round I think.

I don't see why not, there isn't many places they wouldn't sell out. MK Bowl? Don't think they've ever done it?

I live near Milton Keynes and I'd love it if they did the Bowl but that's smaller than Wembley. Knebworth is bigger than Wembley, so I can imagine them doing that at some point...

I live near Milton Keynes and I'd love it if they did the Bowl but that's smaller than Wembley. Knebworth is bigger than Wembley, so I can imagine them doing that at some point...

Have you been? I saw the Foo's there and it was brilliant. Not a fan of the golden circle system though!

Have you been? I saw the Foo's there and it was brilliant. Not a fan of the golden circle system though!

Yeah I was at the second Foos show at the Bowl. Had such an awesome day, despite my phone and camera dying before the day was out.

I also remember the Muse rehearsals at the venue before the 2010 tour. It was impressive to hear how loud it was outside - crystal clear sound outside the venue.

As a cheapskate I'd love it if Muse did a Bowl show because I can just chill at the lake across the road and get a show as loud as I would in the venue.

I'd be very very surprised if they did Glastonbury next year. T in the Park maybe, considering that they've repeated headliners recently. Personally, considering the only major fests they didn't do when touring The Resistance were Isle of Wight and V, they'll most likely be done this time round I think.

I nearly got tickets for T this year, then thought the chance that muse would play was very minimum and saved a lot of stress when I turned out to be right. Next year though, I really hope so! This years line up is pretty bad anyway