£55, plus £5.50 booking fee per ticket, plus £3.95 delivery?

I personally think it's ridiculous. Partly because I can't afford it, and partly because it is actually ridiculous, they're just money-grabbing now. Quite an increase from the last tour, and I bet it's going to cost them less this time round too, I can't see them doing anything bigger than the towers thing.

It's ironic Muse sing songs about bankers being evil and bad, then play gigs where only bankers can really afford the tickets. :chuckle:

It's also puzzling - the Norway and Finland outdoor shows last tour were about £150 yet they played a fairly short show.

I reckon it'd be worth the price if you had the most incredible production possible on top of a 3 hour show with tracks from all five albums, rather than what it probably will come out as. I'll probably still go though. :LOL:

The ticket prices aren't that bad. Muse aren't the cheapest but they aren't the most expensive either.

Yes, this is also true.

My cousin's gone off Radiohead since they decided to charge bizarrely expensive amounts for their O2 shows, and there's also Madonna's flat-out extortion.

Plus it's still cheaper than Viagogo...

I think it depends on the length of the gigs. If they do any 16/17 song gigs again then that price will be a disgrace (and will lose them a fair few fans I would imagine).

Let's hope they make it worth the price. Lets be honest, they're charging as much for these arena gigs as they did for the stadiums last year, and the stadiums had a huge stage, shitload of screens AND projectors, a moving mini stage and a UFO acrobat. Factor in the overall extra costs of performing in a venue that size and you've got a bargain deal compared to an arena with a big screen. Even the platforms couldn't have been THAT expensive. The only way they can really make these gigs worth the stadium prices is to give us stadium length setlists or longer, and a fuckton of energy.*

*theatrics optional.

there's a gap at the start of november - i think it's likely they'll add a couple more UK dates there.

A quick check shows most of the Arenas not used (so far) have little or nothing on during that gap in the dates between Manchester (1 Nov) and Munich (12 Nov) - assuming at least 2 days free prior to the Munich gig, so say 2nd to 9th November:-

free dates

Newcastle - 3rd to 8th

Nottingham - 2nd to 3rd and 5th to 9th

Sheffield - 2nd to 9th

Liverpool - 2nd to 9th

Cardiff - 2nd - 8th

We can but hope that they play somewhere else......

Wait a sec...they've got dates for Latvia and Estonia, and no date for anywhere in Portugal? Considering the fan base we've got, I find this very disappointing. I seriously hope they'll announce one soon, otherwise I find this most ridiculous.

A quick check shows most of the Arenas not used (so far) have little or nothing on during that gap in the dates between Manchester (1 Nov) and Munich (12 Nov) - assuming at least 2 days free prior to the Munich gig, so say 2nd to 9th November:-

free dates

Newcastle - 3rd to 8th

Nottingham - 2nd to 3rd and 5th to 9th

Sheffield - 2nd to 9th

Liverpool - 2nd to 9th

Cardiff - 2nd - 8th

We can but hope that they play somewhere else......

Well there's a slim chance for Liverpool then (but doubtful) and welcome to the forums my fab hubby :kiss:

Wait a sec...they've got dates for Latvia and Estonia, and no date for anywhere in Portugal? Considering the fan base we've got, I find this very disappointing. I seriously hope they'll announce one soon, otherwise I find this most ridiculous.
I wouldn't count on it :( Check the schedule... there's no way they can fit in a Portugal date before or after Madrid because of the travelling time required and in terms of logistics it wouldn't make any sense for them to come here at any other time.

I reckon the Irish fans and the Danish have good chances to see dates added for them (the french and the german too), but I predict we're screwed :(

I hate to be the fanboy that does this thread, but I just got really pumped up. I'm in the US loved Muse since Showbiz and now that I see this UK/Europe tour won't be done till the holidays, would the earliest US appearances be around early 2013?

Thank you

It seems that they're following the same schedule that they had with TR. They start off in Europe in the fall, head to the States for the spring(which means they could possibly headline Coachella again, damnit), then head back to Europe/rest of the world for the summer festivals.

It seems that they're following the same schedule that they had with TR. They start off in Europe in the fall, head to the States for the spring(which means they could possibly headline Coachella again, damnit), then head back to Europe/rest of the world for the summer festivals.

Well the album release is almost exactly the same time of year as the last one so I'd expect everything else to follow like last time.