Guessing they'll announce a few more dates then? Because fuck going all the way to Manchester when it's already £124.95 for two tickets

Where do you want them to go?

If you live in Doncaster your area is pretty well covered with Manchester and Birmingham. Manchester is about an hour and a half away...

They went quicker than I could blink in 2009

Expect them to announce a UK Stadium Tour in December for the summer of 2013 & no doubt festival headline slots.

Muse are so predictable. You can even predict the set list already, 4/5 songs from the new LP & the usual crap singles

Guest Batman.
Where do you want them to go?

If you live in Doncaster your area is pretty well covered with Manchester and Birmingham. Manchester is about an hour and a half away...

I was hoping for Sheffield, I'm not sure there'll be a train back from Manchester to Doncaster that late. I could probably get a lift off someone back from Sheffield though.

I was hoping for Sheffield, I'm not sure there'll be a train back from Manchester to Doncaster that late. I could probably get a lift off someone back from Sheffield though.

I doubt they will play there. I would say you are very lucky tbh, I live in Devon and im gonna have to travel 4 hours plus then somehow figure somewhere to stay

Guest Batman.
I doubt they will play there. I would say you are very lucky tbh, I live in Devon and im gonna have to travel 4 hours plus then somehow figure somewhere to stay

Hmm, it's just weird, they've done a gig in my county every tour.. I don't get why they'd only play four dates in England. The demand is obviously there.

4 hours is just ridiculous, they must announce at least one date in the south east.

Hmm, it's just weird, they've done a gig in my county every tour.. I don't get why they'd only play four dates in England. The demand is obviously there.

4 hours is just ridiculous, they must announce at least one date in the south east.

There were only 4 in 2009 too (if you dont count Teignmouth), they obviously just prefer a flying visit.

Guest Batman.
There were only 4 in 2009 too (if you dont count Teignmouth), they obviously just prefer a flying visit.

Thought it was five? and there was one in Ireland as well

there seems to be more focus than usual on northern and eastern europe. check out all those dates for latvia, estonia, poland, hungary...

my guess is that they're putting more effort now in those areas cos of the stadium tour that will no doubt come next year and will be mainly focused on france, UK and southern europe IMO.

Guest Batman.
Ah yeah youre right, Sheffield, Liverpool, Birmingham, 2x London. Point still stands, 5 really isn't much!

I always thought they played more than that to be honest, they could sell out so many more dates!

there's a gap at the start of november - i think it's likely they'll add a couple more UK dates there.

Yeah there's a massive gap at the start of November for events at Sheffield Arena.. I can only hope :LOL:

It looks like this upcoming tour is closer to the US Tour for TR - I think they took a 12 day break during both US legs.

With any luck they won't have a similar dispensation of dropping songs like they did over there.

EDIT: Or like the Chili Peppers, who often play a week or two of gigs then take a whole week off. I'm amazed RHCP fans don't get more pissy considering they play the same as Muse did on the TR tour despite the size of the RHCP back catalogue.

Guest Batman.
Ticket prices don't seem too bad to me, not sure what some people are complaining about :erm:

£55, plus £5.50 booking fee per ticket, plus £3.95 delivery?

I personally think it's ridiculous. Partly because I can't afford it, and partly because it is actually ridiculous, they're just money-grabbing now. Quite an increase from the last tour, and I bet it's going to cost them less this time round too, I can't see them doing anything bigger than the towers thing.

£55, plus £5.50 booking fee per ticket, plus £3.95 delivery?

Not as bad as Radiohead, on the bright side :rolleyes: Thinking about it, that is pretty expensive actually.

Quite an increase from the last tour, and I bet it's going to cost them less this time round too, I can't see them doing anything bigger than the towers thing.

Matt probably takes statements like these as a personal challenge.

Guest Batman.

Matt probably takes statements like these as a personal challenge.

Probably :LOL:

They better have something big planned, for these prices. And definitely longer sets!

there seems to be more focus than usual on northern and eastern europe. check out all those dates for latvia, estonia, poland, hungary...

my guess is that they're putting more effort now in those areas cos of the stadium tour that will no doubt come next year and will be mainly focused on france, UK and southern europe IMO.

I hope not. Though even during the stadium tour we didn't really get a "stadium show" in Norway. It was just a normal gig without anything fancy.