:LOL:

So, when will we find out about U.S. dates?

I just went through all the archived news stories on muse.mu from June-Dec 2009 and can't find the damn main US tour announcement from last time. :mad: Driving me bats.

Assuming they will start the US tour late Feb or early March, so it seems we'd hear about sales sometime in August or September.

Edit: Found it. US dates weren't announced until December! They announced 6 shows and a week later 14 more. Ffffuuuu.... :'(

Edited by Furygirl

I just went through all the archived news stories on muse.mu from June-Dec 2009 and can't find the damn main US tour announcement from last time. :mad: Driving me bats.

Assuming they will start the US tour late Feb or early March, so it seems we'd hear about sales sometime in August or September.

Edit: Found it. US dates weren't announced until December! They announced 6 shows and a week later 14 more. Ffffuuuu.... :'(

I remember going to Not So Silent Night back in 2009 and then only a few days after getting the announcement for their next Oracle Arena show (the show was on Friday and tickets went on sale the following Wednesday or something).

So I'd guess the same thing if we follow trends, but I see you already found that.

Meanwhile Australia will be very lucky to see a February/March tour, and if not then we won't be seeing them until at least August...

I bloody well hope they tour Australia! I missed out last time when they toured for the Resistance and I'm not old enough to go to any festivals .... oh well, I'm willing to wait awhile if only I get to see them, which is something I haven't done yet and a fact that constantly pisses me off :(

Meanwhile Australia will be very lucky to see a February/March tour, and if not then we won't be seeing them until at least August...

It wont be August, they only come in Summer. I'm hoping that if they do a festival tour it will have sideshows as well as a proper arena tour afterwards, but I'd be surprised.

I wouldn't count on it :( Check the schedule... there's no way they can fit in a Portugal date before or after Madrid because of the travelling time required and in terms of logistics it wouldn't make any sense for them to come here at any other time.

There is still a chance, before going to France, they have their first gig here.

Doubt it tho, and still can't believe no dates here :(

Personally I wouldn't mind if they didn't come till December 2013 again. I think they like our summer.

Yeah now that I think about it if I were to go see them it would be in Sydney, and since I just came from the desert (Alice Springs) I'm not coping well with the cold, so I would prefer to go in summer.

It's so long to wait though ... :(

Atleast it will be worth the wait :p

Yeah now that I think about it if I were to go see them it would be in Sydney, and since I just came from the desert (Alice Springs) I'm not coping well with the cold, so I would prefer to go in summer.

It's so long to wait though ... :(

Atleast it will be worth the wait :p

You never know, they could always decide to come this summer.

It's great Muse have announced a UK tour but once again they fail to realise WALES is part of the UK and again do not announce a date to come to Cardiff. Scotland, England, Ireland: TICK! Wales..... um no date again!!!!!!

We have the Millenium Stadium and the Motorpoint Arena (formerly Cardiff Internationla Arena)

Seen some great bands over the last few years including 30 Seconds to Mars (Twice), Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, My Chemical Romance, Evanescense, REM etc etc PLUS in a months time I'm Watching Blink 182 and All American Rejects who are coming to Cardiff Motorpoint arena on the 10th July.

I'm generally disappointed that My Favourite British Band don't want to come to Cardiff............

Guys you could easily fit in a date at the Motorpoint Arena (for instance) on the 29th October or even 2nd/3rd/4th/5th November!

Come On guys! Don't let your Welsh Fans Down!!!!!!!!

It's great Muse have announced a UK tour but once again they fail to realise WALES is part of the UK and again do not announce a date to come to Cardiff. Scotland, England, Ireland: TICK! Wales..... um no date again!!!!!!

We have the Millenium Stadium and the Motorpoint Arena (formerly Cardiff Internationla Arena)

Seen some great bands over the last few years including 30 Seconds to Mars (Twice), Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, My Chemical Romance, Evanescense, REM etc etc PLUS in a months time I'm Watching Blink 182 and All American Rejects who are coming to Cardiff Motorpoint arena on the 10th July.

I'm generally disappointed that My Favourite British Band don't want to come to Cardiff............

Guys you could easily fit in a date at the Motorpoint Arena (for instance) on the 29th October or even 2nd/3rd/4th/5th November!

Come On guys! Don't let your Welsh Fans Down!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, this is the first of many tour legs. You'll get your show hopefully :) although Muse are snobby cunts when it comes to places they visit. They never even come near Canberra, despite there being an appropriately sized venue and fans enough to fill it out. If bigger acts (e.g Linkin park) can stoop down to us, so can Muse.

There aren't any Irish dates either at the moment but a date in Ireland and possibly Wales/other places in the UK will probably be added in the gap you mentioned.

I've lived in Wales for five years and it is annoying how big bands do tend to skip it.

BUT! You have five months notice before these gigs - get a London ticket and buy yourself a train ticket exactly 12 weeks beforehand (the earliest you can book in advance) and it shouldn't cost you much.

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic here but I would hardly have to travel to see Muse.

I'm not being sarcastic. Muse go barely anywhere in Australia and unless you happen to fall in the immediate range getting up to them can be complex if you're still in school/ have to work.

just wondering, (as i've never closely monitored the release/tour dates of an album) now that we have tour dates for the UK, will the dates for australia be like around january-ish? or later?

based on past experiences it's somewhat likely that they'll play BDO, in which case yes, January/February next year. If they don't it's less likely till much later, however as they're becoming much bigger in Australia it's possible they will support both an arena tour and a Stadium one later one, in which case I would think that we'd get one both early next year/late this year and late next year/early 2014. Just speculation though.