Calm down. There's obviously more dates to be announced.
it's possible there's more to be announced, as there is a big gap at the start of november and at the end of november. (though they planed them like that)

but they're not gonna add a gig in portugal there. because of of logistics, the tour dates for spain and portugal always go together. the gigs in spain and france are the first and there's no room there to add anything.

to say i'm gutted is the understatement of the year. i'm already struggling with leave for the second half the year as it is. i was planning to travel to see them anyway, but not having a tour date in your own country is just fucking disappointing. especially when we've been there for the start.

I wonder how likely an application for presale tickets is to succeed. I've got an exam on the 14th at 10am so if I fail I'm not going to be able to sit and grab some. Maybe there will still be seating tickets for sale in the afternoon?

The new presale system seems weird to me.

I can see why they're doing it this way, it's a pain in the ass to be sitting in front of the computer at 9am refreshing over and over for the presale. It'll be annoying if I don't get tickets from my application though..

I remember thinking the £80/90 was steep at Reading but at least you got a full day of artists plus a once-in-a-lifetime Muse set out of it.

This though is an odd one - at £47/55 it feels like being overcharged, and ofc there's the fact we have absolutely no idea what to expect from the new material, or what oldies will make it (I like to think there will be more than the obvious ones, even if its likely the obvious ones will be there).

Plus of course there's the fact this reminds me of the haphazard way the Olympic tickets for the London games in a few weeks were sold last year. I'm sure it's different though...

It's an odd one. But I'll probably apply for the London O2 dates and see how it goes.

Does anyone know if there'll an emails sent out to applicants who do or dont succeed before the general sale so they know if they need to stress out at 9am in the morning?

emails are sent out on the 13th, the day before general sale :)

edit: oops, beaten to it

Gonna apply for Amsterdam tickets, hopefully we can get some tickets before the general sale! It'll be a hard one to get tickets for methinks :/

And the Amsterdam date is the penultimate date of the tour so I can get a good idea of the set list in advance too!

Edited by jackparker

I presume it's the email address you used to register on the main site. Your board registration is a separate thing.

I log in there with my forum details so I guess it's the same email, submitted that one anyway, just crossing my fingers that it's the right one to use so I at least have a chance...