So... How do we predict where there's highest probability of rarities being played? Bets on second night syndrome for 27.10 O2 Arena, London, UK.

Second nights, obviously. And I'd say one or both of the Swedish gigs, as I would assume that one of them is supposed to make up for 2010. And also the final gig of the leg will obviously get rarities.

I'm pretty sure you can apply for more then one gig
i was wondering about that myself. my interpretation was that there is a limit for tickets you can purchase for a gig, but it doesn't mean you can't apply for more than one date..?

i hope that's not the latter. if it is, further clarification is needed, i'd say.

Have I misinterpreted this:

"To make this process as fair as possible we will only accept one request per email address and successful applicants will be picked at random. Tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed by entering the application process."

It is slightly ambiguous...

Have I misinterpreted this:

"To make this process as fair as possible we will only accept one request per email address and successful applicants will be picked at random. Tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed by entering the application process."

It is slightly ambiguous...

ugh, i think you're right. i does seem that it's supposed to be one request (meaning = 1 gig) per email address.

Say we missed out on the presale, how hard is it to get tickets general sale? I'm guessing pretty hard :(

First UK Resistance tour all standing tickets had sold out in less than an hour, followed by most of the seating a few hours later iirc.

Depends on the gig.

London, second night

First UK Resistance tour all standing tickets had sold out in less than an hour, followed by most of the seating a few hours later iirc.

An hour seems fair enough, I had to cope with selling out in 10 minutes once but i got tickets luckily :p Just hope im as lucky this time if it comes to it...

You might be disappointed.

I know :( I may try for Birmingham if it comes to it...

I wouldn't suggest anyone leaves it an hour, almost instant sell outs are becoming more and more the norm due to touts, especially with massive bands like Muse and especially if there are only a handful of shows.

Agreed, I'm defiantly going to try and get them straight away.

London, second night

An hour seems fair enough, I had to cope with selling out in 10 minutes once but i got tickets luckily :p Just hope im as lucky this time if it comes to it...

They'll sell out in minutes for that gig.

I'm sure it was way less than an hour. Sale stared at 9am and I couldn't get standing at 9.10am iirc.

Guest Batman.

Guessing they'll announce a few more dates then? Because fuck going all the way to Manchester when it's already £124.95 for two tickets