OMG I'm in Paris that weekend to visit my sister!! I hope I can get tickets for this, that would be better than winning an olympic gold medal... not sure if my sister would like that but I have my priorities: Muse above all else.

Would love a push for Do We Need This, like. Shocked that barely seemed to get any votes last time.

Maybe because... it's pretty bad?

Personally this time I'd like them to play any of these: Cave, HTILY, Spiral Static, Screenager, Darkshines, Megalomania, Recess, FAWY, The Small Print (this one hasn't been played for 13 YEARS), Ruled by Secrecy, City of Delusion, MK Ultra, Big Freeze

I've intentionally excluded Showbiz, Glorious, Muscle Museum, etc, because we had them played the last time.

Maybe because... it's pretty bad?

Personally this time I'd like them to play any of these: Big Freeze

b8a49x.jpg

still plenty of time to delete this

I'm guessing he means there are two guitars at that point, the riff and the solo.

Oh, I mean, I’d assume he’ll just play the solo and leave the riff to just the bass? It’s only short so no issue.

Edited by Jobby

^ doesn't deserve a response

Got me code. Tix are 66 euros (figured it'd be cheaper than SBE with it not being a charity gig this time). Now the waiting game :(

Edit: been refreshing and it's taken me to some 'exceptional traffic page', anyone else? Not sure whether to go back or not

Edit 2: nvm, fine again

Edited by Jobby

Yep, happened to a bunch of people by the looks of it, including me :erm: Can't wait for the day where ticket websites work out how to...well, work. You'd think they might've cracked it by now.

Was that the main sale or just the pre-sale? Obvs no general sale date listed on the news post but it does say 'ticket pre-sale' at the top. If not, I guess I'm looking to maybe be a +1.

So with Matt saying in some recent interviews that they’re only doing around 5/6 gigs this year when they’ve already got 8 booked, I’ve been wondering:

- Do you think he’s not counting the festivals and there’s gonna be another few by request gigs?

- Can he just not count?

Yet another example of Muse "still having it", which makes it all the more frustrating that these kinds of gigs don't happen way more often (and they don't even throw their hardcore fans a bone or two during the bigger shows).

"a bunch of Americans are on the stream right now wondering what song is that"

Yeah, no thanks to their touring habits in the United States. I know it's a factual statement but the same would go for everywhere else too. Forget about the Webster already Matt? This shit is incredibly frustrating to hear as a hardcore fan and I can't even imagine how it feels for the people who stood out in sub-zero weather and got shafted even harder than we did on the West Coast.

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

That's the really strange mentality behind this whole thing. Don't play a song because an arena audience won't know it... Yet it was broadcast and archived on their Twitter/Facebook/YouTube channel/Instagram page where people are most likely to hear about those arena gigs in the first place.

I just checked and 2.8 million likes are coming from the United States making it the largest audience on Facebook :LOL:

The whole Origin of Symmetry debacle in the US is so beyond irrelevant at this point too. Like does anyone seriously believe that in the age of iTunes/Spotify/YouTube/Pandora that it matters that the released was botched 17 years ago and instead got released in 2005 and got a reissue in 2009 at the peak of their popularity in the US?

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

So with Matt saying in some recent interviews that they’re only doing around 5/6 gigs this year when they’ve already got 8 booked, I’ve been wondering:

- Do you think he’s not counting the festivals and there’s gonna be another few by request gigs?

- Can he just not count?

I can see them playing another special gig... Italy, Netherlands, Belgium might be next.

Question: For those of you who don't live in mid-EU or UK, how unforgivable amounts of money would you pay for a special deep cuts-club gig, possibly by request, if the guys did a small tour of them? I would've loved to attend SBE or Paris, but as someone who lives in Finland, that would be so much money just for the trip, I just don't know if it's reasonable anymore.

If they did one in, say, Stockholm, I can get there on ferry from Turku for like 20€ and would gladly pay 200€ or more for a ticket(yes I'm an idiot). I did a bit of calculating and even if I flew from Paris back to Finland the same night as the gig was, it would still have probably been over 1000€ for the whole thing.

TL;DR: Please gib one in northern EU for your scandinavian, finnish and baltic fans.