Muscle Museum

Uprising

Knights of Cydonia

Assassin

Stockholm Syndrome

Agitated

30STM are as big as Muse in Germany.

Yeah, I know, our taste in music sucks.

Volbeat can headline Rock am Ring as well... I don't know why.

Random. But then that can happen. I know Editors are huge in Belgium and Holland, but in the UK, I can still get tickets to all of their shows for their October tour, which is all in academy/theatre rooms.

Also, I'm not entirely sure who Volbeat are. Which might be further proof I live in my own little bubble musically.

Random. But then that can happen. I know Editors are huge in Belgium and Holland, but in the UK, I can still get tickets to all of their shows for their October tour, which is all in academy/theatre rooms.

Also, I'm not entirely sure who Volbeat are. Which might be further proof I live in my own little bubble musically.

Volbeat are Elvis and Metallica crossover band from Denmark, they're big in Scandinavia, Benelux countries, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. People hardly know them outside of that part :LOL:

Volbeat are Elvis and Metallica crossover band from Denmark, they're big in Scandinavia, Benelux countries, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. People hardly know them outside of that part :LOL:

That's different. :chuckle:

Maybe there's a profile to them here I wasn't aware of - they're 3rd on the main stage at Download UK, below Bullet for my Valentine and headliners Avenged Sevenfold.

Huh, figured he’d just go for what was closest to home as opposed to thinking back and taking those last 2 shows into account tbh :chuckle: Interesting though, maybe closer to July/August instead then, and somewhere like Metro or the Riviera Theatre. Wonder if they’d time it to go with another single.

Tbf I don't think any of the festivals Muse are booked for this summer are that close to Chicago. Although I assumed Austin given I saw a fan asked Matt & Dom when they were there for Matt's Beatles band if they'd do one there and they seemed receptive to the concept.

Either that or maybe it'd be a make up for Lollapalooza getting washed out last year.

Chicago makes sense being they've promised a make up gig for their Lollapalooza set being cancelled last year.

I bet they do both that and LA.

What makes you reckon they’ll do both? I’d be surprised tbh. The last 2 were about 6 months apart and in Matt’s interview before La Cigale, he only seemed sure of one more, with a third European one being a maybe.

Chicago makes sense being they've promised a make up gig for their Lollapalooza set being cancelled last year.

I bet they do both that and LA.

Be cool if they did, but I guess we'll see. I honestly thought Chicago was the likelier due to the whole Lolla Chicago thing, but I suppose LA wouldn't be that surprising.

What makes you reckon they’ll do both? I’d be surprised tbh. The last 2 were about 6 months apart and in Matt’s interview before La Cigale, he only seemed sure of one more, with a third European one being a maybe.

I kinda want a Europe one given I missed out on both SBE and La Cigale.

Would've happily suggested Saturday before Rock Am Ring/Rock Im Park, but that's the Bottle Rock weekend so maybe not.

I kinda want a Europe one given I missed out on both SBE and La Cigale.

Idk why I want more tbh, my luck’s awful :LOL: got fucked in both SBE pre-sales and La Cigale, thank god the former had a longer window of time to find another way.

Wondering if it’s worth just showing up and seeing what’s available on the door if all else fails. I remember seeing a few people outside SBE and heard of a few at La Cigale that were told to come back just before the start time but dunno what happened to any of them. Italy’d be a big stretch to hang that hope on though, but Germany might be a bit easier if it’s between those two like I expect.

The US should have a by request gig, also Australia, South America..maybe they'll do more during next years tour, in-between!

Personally I hope for one in Austria, Thought Contagion climbed from No.4 to No.2 last week in the FM4-charts, our alternative radiostation. (this week No.8, but hey...) ;)

If not Austria, then Munich please, or Prague? Close to Austria plz! :LOL:

Edited by Claudia O.

Instead of fitting request gigs into every corner of the world they could also just play some of these songs in their normal shows.

If life were a sitcom, I feel like this is where the laugh track would come in. Except the live studio audience is just Matt.