setlist.fm said that there is 'the dark side' outro after stockholm... Is it true?
No. I doubt that Matt would say “that was from our upcoming song The dark side” and I doubt he would write it on the setlist, so how exactly would anyone know it was that song?

There's so many teases there. The "special" song comes after Isolated System so imagine getting Dig Down in that slot, but then Showbiz after. And it normally replaces Stockholm but then they got that too. And Take A Bow was either before Supermassive or at the end of the main set, so where you'd expect the typical Uprising/Knights encore suddenly here's the song.

It's a sad indictment that yet again, as they have on every tour since BH&R, they've ditched the best songs from their most recent album - Dead Inside, Reapers and The Handler look buried to me.

Down to 15 actual songs again. Ergh.

It's a sad indictment that yet again, as they have on every tour since BH&R, they've ditched the best songs from their most recent album - Dead Inside, Reapers and The Handler look buried to me.

Yes! I get its bouncy and all, but out of that entire album, how is Psycho the one song that gets played? Possibly the lowest effort of the whole record...

Edit: oh right, Mercy is in the set too. Still...

Also, it's amazing how well Showbiz aged.

Edited by s3ker

The Handler and Dead Inside started being rotated since last year but I defo wouldn’t call them buried yet.

Reapers is a real shame though, especially since Tom’s tweet way back when made it seem like they grew kinda petulant about it to me. Like “whether you like it or not, react how we want or it gets dropped”.

Matt sounds better when he gets plenty of rest between gigs. Not that strange.

Yeah but there's no doubt his voice has declined. His resistance (sorry) towards vocal coaching and cardio exercise definitely means it's not as good as it could have been. He got a bit shit towards the end of TR tour but then he had vocal coaching before T2L and that was definitely his peak.

Get that bitch running.

Also I think we just have to accept that 15-17 songs (18 at max) is how it is now, with Matt talking about how he ‘needs’ these vocal rests. I can’t see them going 20 or over again, unless he suddenly finds the motivation for cardio. Maybe for a stadium show? But even then, 20/21 at the absolute max (and I’d be more confident on 18/19).

Edited by Jobby

Also I think we just have to accept that 15-17 songs (18 at max) is how it is now, with Matt talking about how he ‘needs’ these vocal rests. I can’t see them going 20 or over again, unless he suddenly finds the motivation for cardio. Maybe for a stadium show? But even then, 20/21 at the absolute max.

This. And just read back my previous post and realised how pointing-out-the-obvious it is. Fuck sake. :rolleyes: