This reminds me of, should I make a sign with a bit less requested song for Reading? :D

Maybe SD or Futurism?

Honestly, probs not. Not only 'cos he may well not even see it from the stage but it's pretty rare that they fulfill a request for a future gig nowadays, let alone on the spot.

Sorry :/

What an asshole.

I know he's just saying it to rile people up 'cos he'll know full well of the complaints by now but, still, sad to see that his contempt openly spills out onto Twitter now :(

Not doing those people who just made plans for the #WeLoveMuse pity parade any favours :LOL:

Inb4 they actually do it this time.

Nah, at max they'll do a poll and play one or two songs. Or it was just a sarcastic tweet aimed to further rile up the miffed hardcores after that 'put my feet up' one.

Yeah with one song (B&H)

MuseWiki says it was two songs - Butterflies and Assassin. Which were duly played one after the other in the opening 4 songs.

Still, they have done them recently enough. But there's always the fear it might be a damp squib like the 2010 one was.

Don't forget that the poll was a list of only songs that had already been played on the tour (including club gigs, fortunately) but was EVERY song, including KoC, SMBH, Starlight... and Drones and the drum and bass jam.

It felt like it just existed to prove Matt's "people will just vote for popular songs" Tweet, and it backfired.

They played the two songs, once, then dropped Assassin, fans loudly complained, they brought it back for one more gig, and Matt posted blaming Dom for dropping it.

I don't know anything about performing music but...

If Matt is struggling with singing, why don't they write new material that is strong in guitar and less demanding on the vocals?

Could they also apply the same sort of angle to adapt their old songs?

For me anyway I think favourite to least favourite muse song goes along a gradient of guitar to no guitar.

i was at West Palm beach and am dismayed by the play back

on another question: some people told me Elle Evans was on the stage and used for live visuals from her movements. Is that so? any videos of that?

If Matt is struggling with singing, why don't they write new material that is strong in guitar and less demanding on the vocals?

Because it's easier to make both aspects less demanding.

Could they also apply the same sort of angle to adapt their old songs?

Muse don't seem to be interested in playing the old songs that are worthy of adapting.

For me anyway I think favourite to least favourite muse song goes along a gradient of guitar to no guitar.

Agreed to some extent although I do like much of Matt's piano work. It's just disappointing live when they're either using playback or letting Morgan handle more of the instrumentation.