Pretty sure the band have said they're planning on touring Europe next year, ya.

Fair enough. As indeed there was in the link above from Matt saying they're aiming to play Belgium next year.

Wonder if it might mean new production as well, given they'll have taken the Tetris blocks all over the place by then. Imagine it might well do if there's a new album out.

Rock Werchter 2018? :awesome:

Ugh if it is I'll be a fool and go because of what happened last time and get the worst set ever.

Sods law innit?

Didn't they have a live performance of Supremacy with an orchestra?

At the Brit Awards in 2013, yeah.

Full tour is different though. Or even full gigs. I remember Matt saying they wanted a full orchestra for Glastonbury in 2010 before they ultimately didn't play with one. Or even do any of Exo.

I mean, considering all the other shit that’s popped up since it’s been gone, yeah probs.

Unless I’m not there when it happens, in which case no.

Kinda odd because it's the only single to be only played on it's album tour

Well, almost. Survival, Follow Me, In Your World and MKU (if you count that) are still in the same bracket. Hyper Music was for a long time as well. Invincible is one of the weirder ones though, I agree. Was Matt’s favourite off the album, at least at one point.

Would've also thought that getting Tom Morello's seal of approval would have kept it around.

Certainly, I'd rather see it than some of the others that crop up year-on-year. But then that might be down to simply having not seen it before.

Long may it continue to be mothballed. Crock of shit.

Twitter-how-many-times-do-we-have-55610b.png

Edit: should’ve really saved this for the next time Matt brings back GL or drops a guitar part or some shit

Edited by Jobby

Well, almost. Survival, Follow Me, In Your World and MKU (if you count that) are still in the same bracket. Hyper Music was for a long time as well. Invincible is one of the weirder ones though, I agree. Was Matt’s favourite off the album, at least at one point.

Survival is odd, Follow me not really and MK isn't really a single

is In Your World really a single?

Survival is odd, Follow me not really and MK isn't really a single

is In Your World really a single?

Yes, it was a double A-side with Dead Star and has a video and everything

Does that make NSC a single as well?

NSC was obvs stand-alone as opposed to being a double a-side but yeah.

MK Ultra is the one I'm not sure of, given I only really recall the video being done for an MTV anti-human trafficking campaign.

Was a radio single in Australia too. One of those weird country-exclusive singles like Big Freeze and Aftermath (great company to keep :chuckle:).

Was a radio single in Australia too. One of those weird country-exclusive singles like Big Freeze and Aftermath (great company to keep :chuckle:).

Oh I didn't know that.

I recall Big Freeze being used for such purposes, but not so much the other two.

Didn't know RIR Lisboa was still happening.

There' also one headliner to be announced for Mad Cool on July 13th.

Edited by White Heat

Didn't see that coming.

Muse at Mad Cool and I would jizz in my pants. Ibooked flights to Madrid a week ago...

There's another show confirmed - they're playing the Carolina Rebellion Festival with Queens of the Stone Age and Incubus as subs on May 6th.

Didn't know RIR Lisboa was still happening.

There' also one headliner to be announced for Mad Cool on July 13th.

Isn't Mad Cool headliner Arctic Monkeys? I'm pretty sure the same dude who said Depeche Mode and Pearl Jam are playing said that :$