Well, almost. Survival, Follow Me, In Your World and MKU (if you count that) are still in the same bracket. Hyper Music was for a long time as well. Invincible is one of the weirder ones though, I agree. Was Matt’s favourite off the album, at least at one point.

Survival is odd, Follow me not really and MK isn't really a single

is In Your World really a single?

MK Ultra is the one I'm not sure of, given I only really recall the video being done for an MTV anti-human trafficking campaign.

Was a radio single in Australia too. One of those weird country-exclusive singles like Big Freeze and Aftermath (great company to keep :chuckle:).

Pearl Jam and a Depeche Mode/QOTSA co-headline have been confirmed, but there's a vacant headline slot on July 13th that's still tbc.

I know, I know. I'm saying that I've read on several forums even before anything was announced that Pearl Jam, Depeche Mode and Arctic Monkeys would be headliners.

I had no idea they were even touring. I guess it's gonna be either The Killers / Muse / Arctic Monkeys.

I've heard AM being linked with various festivals, including a few in the UK and Coachella on the internet. Could all be speculation, but they're meant to be coming with an album next year.

Edited by forevermusic

Well, if there's meant to be an album out by next summer, then I'd have thought more newies than Dig Down would make the setlist.

Wonder where they might do for the UK if they return here once more given they've recently done Glastonbury and Reading, and Isle of Wight has no headline slots left... own show, maybe?