Ah okay, cheers. Maybe it’s just me being stupid but I thought it’d be more obvious than that tbh :chuckle:

Yea, I just found it by chance, got curious why the 10am was hyperlinked :LOL:

Wonder if they’ll debut TC at this? They didn’t play DD at SBE but I guess that was slightly less fan friendly and they haven’t got another gig ‘til April.

Predictions for what'll get voted in?

If we assume they play the top 10 again (and that the list is the same), I'll guess at: Showbiz, Glorious, Easily, Fury, Dead Star, Citizen Erased, Eternally Missed, Falling Away With You, City Of Delusion, The Small Print.

EM finished 11th last time iirc and I can see there potentially being a slightly better push for it at this one. Can't see those first 4 going away - they're just too popular. Hoping S4A drops out, would prefer it if CE did as well tbh but wouldn't mind that as much. TSP and COD are mainly educated guesses based off what I saw people voting for before (and my own hopes + dreams), maybe Space Dementia was up there too?

Would love a push for Do We Need This, like. Shocked that barely seemed to get any votes last time.

I think they’ll only play the top 5 cos it’s gonna be broadcast. I know SBE was , but this sounds it’ll be more professional video like that American gig they did it at? Just my thoughts

Edited by Rustyy

That would be laaaaame (though still most likely a good gig tbf).

I'm holding out hope it'll be the same for now. The gig description's promoted with the same wording ("all votes submitted with be collated and used to curate the set on the night"). Implies it'll be the whole (or at least bulk) of the set to me.

Edit: it's a tiiiiny gig as well, surely no reason to go lighter than SBE just 'cos it's being streamed?

Edited by Jobby

OMG I'm in Paris that weekend to visit my sister!! I hope I can get tickets for this, that would be better than winning an olympic gold medal... not sure if my sister would like that but I have my priorities: Muse above all else.

Sounds like it'll be great, not least as I think La Cigale is smaller than SBE.

I'm going to be seeing Franz Ferdinand at Brixton that evening so I guess I will be leaving everyone else too it. Be nice to see if there's any variety on the SBE selections, though.

When Thought Contagion is live who is going to play the solo? Because there's also guitar in that part.

I don’t get what you mean? Matt.

Would love a push for Do We Need This, like. Shocked that barely seemed to get any votes last time.

Maybe because... it's pretty bad?

Personally this time I'd like them to play any of these: Cave, HTILY, Spiral Static, Screenager, Darkshines, Megalomania, Recess, FAWY, The Small Print (this one hasn't been played for 13 YEARS), Ruled by Secrecy, City of Delusion, MK Ultra, Big Freeze

I've intentionally excluded Showbiz, Glorious, Muscle Museum, etc, because we had them played the last time.

I don’t get what you mean? Matt.

I'm guessing he means there are two guitars at that point, the riff and the solo.

Maybe because... it's pretty bad?

Personally this time I'd like them to play any of these: Big Freeze

b8a49x.jpg

still plenty of time to delete this

I'm guessing he means there are two guitars at that point, the riff and the solo.

Oh, I mean, I’d assume he’ll just play the solo and leave the riff to just the bass? It’s only short so no issue.

Edited by Jobby

^ doesn't deserve a response

Got me code. Tix are 66 euros (figured it'd be cheaper than SBE with it not being a charity gig this time). Now the waiting game :(

Edit: been refreshing and it's taken me to some 'exceptional traffic page', anyone else? Not sure whether to go back or not

Edit 2: nvm, fine again

Edited by Jobby

I haven't been able to access the website yet, briefly saw that exceptional traffic page but mostly viewing an error message :(

My code just stopped working as soon as it hit 09:00.. guess that's that!

Yep, happened to a bunch of people by the looks of it, including me :erm: Can't wait for the day where ticket websites work out how to...well, work. You'd think they might've cracked it by now.

Was that the main sale or just the pre-sale? Obvs no general sale date listed on the news post but it does say 'ticket pre-sale' at the top. If not, I guess I'm looking to maybe be a +1.