Oh yay you made it! :D have fun! Say hi to the other boardies for me. I see they have the hexagons up!

Did you make any signs? Kat tells me a play dead star/bliss on is being made.

I saw a "Dead Star for Lolla" at indianapolis the other day :p It was right in front of the stage so hopefully someone took notice

Oh yay you made it! :D have fun! Say hi to the other boardies for me. I see they have the hexagons up!

Did you make any signs? Kat tells me a play dead star/bliss on is being made.

There's a few signs I made one asking for a harmonica and another that says 'Rocket Baby Dolls'

I really don't understand why Muse is not going to be streamed on YouTube. They're a HEADLINER.

If Coldplay can be streamed, there's no reason why Muse can't.

Maybe Coldplay did allow the stream and Muse not. There are always reasons you know.

That doesn't make sense. Especially since you can see the fucking hexagons on the stage on the webcast.

Also, I spy with my little eye, Musers at the barrier. :chuckle:

Because White Lies are part of the webcast, and they are on the same stage as Muse

It's bizarre. All they'd have to do is set up another "channel" on their live webcast feed. Oh well.

Yeah, that's what YouTube had for this years Coachella and it worked pretty well. Shame Muse isn't being streamed, would've loved to seen it. :(

Archived