This will be my third time to see Muse. First was the Resistance Tour in Chicago(blah due to the arena and bad seats), then we saw them in Wembley(amazing), so I can't wait to see how it will be in a big festival like this. I will probably stand on the hill that is off to the left side of stage. I really enjoyed it over there a few years back when we saw Rage against the machine and Kanye West at Lolla. Looks like the weather may cooperate with us(as long as the rain holds off). Very excited. Have fun and be safe all.

This will be my third time to see Muse. First was the Resistance Tour in Chicago(blah due to the arena and bad seats), then we saw them in Wembley(amazing), so I can't wait to see how it will be in a big festival like this. I will probably stand on the hill that is off to the left side of stage. I really enjoyed it over there a few years back when we saw Rage against the machine and Kanye West at Lolla. Looks like the weather may cooperate with us(as long as the rain holds off). Very excited. Have fun and be safe all.

Same here, except that I've only seen that at smaller venues. SO DAMN EXCITED for this. Try to get there early so you can get as close to the stage as possible.

btw, if any one is having a muser meetup for this, kindly inform me. :)

do i really want to make the trip up for this shizz?

i suppose temps in the low 80s (coupled with sweat) is better than sweltering in the 110-degree, hellacious heat here in TX...

WORD. I'm so glad the festivals are all far from Arizona and require leaving this hellish desert.

Alright guys, pack carefully. Nobody forget your wristband/camera/phone/sunblock. :D

My flight leaves in less than 22 hours...aaaaah! :eek::awesome:

I'm so insanely excited right now... I'll be on my way to Chicago this time tomorrow!!!

My fingers are crossed that Chris will tweet either tonight after the show or tomorrow morning about a soccer game :D That would be the icing on the cake to an already perfect weekend, :happy:

Entirely OT but your sig :happy: *goosebumps*

Aaaaah I'm so excited!! I get there on Thursday 11 am spazzz

:awesome: Like Flor (AguanteRiver) said, she and I will both be arriving/meeting up around that time too! :D

I see you're from Pittsburgh... are you flying in from there, or Philadelphia? I have a layover in Philly, so I was just curious if we would maybe be on the same flight :p

:awesome: Like Flor (AguanteRiver) said, she and I will both be arriving/meeting up around that time too! :D

I see you're from Pittsburgh... are you flying in from there, or Philadelphia? I have a layover in Philly, so I was just curious if we would maybe be on the same flight :p

oh, haha, this account's outdated I see... I am from Pittsburgh, but I'll be coming from Norfolk NC on United. I'd love to meet up! I'll be going solo so it'll be pretty boring without another Muser to talk to :p

Archived