Wow what a show!

My whole body is still killing me the next morning from waiting at the barrier all day and then being crushed at the end of the show, but it was totally worth it.

Getting both B&H and CE in the same show was insane!! I can die happy now. And Matt smashing his guitar into Dom's drums was great. Definitely a show I will always remember!! Thanks guys

Last night's show was absolutely amazing. I'm still in awe; so EPIC!!! Citizen Erased was beyond incredible!! Plus getting my other fave songs (B&H and MOTP) , in the same show. Crowd around me was so into it and the boys were on fire!! Definitely the best show I have ever been to!!

Amazing show, just incredible. I got super pumped when I saw the techie before the show soundcheck the 7-string, and so did some people up by the barrier by their cheers :p. I was right in front of the sound booth all day, it was great. I asked before the show for a copy of the setlist and got it afterwards even though there was a good chunk of people begging for it :D . Almost met Kirk, but I couldn't tell if it was him when I first saw him cause he was wearing big sunglasses, but when he took them off he spent 5-10 minutes talking to some techies then walked over to the stage and I didn't see him again :( . It was such an awesome show. I'd only been to the arena shows last fall in Minneapolis and Milwaukee, and this one just had so much more energy and the crowd was loving it way more. There was a little kid next to me with his mom, wearing a bunch of glowy bracelets, some big headphone-looking ear protectors, rocking it out. I wish I was that awesome when I was young. Kudos to his mom for bringing him, too! Amazing night!

That riff after stockholm syndrome looked epic! They have obviously been coming up with some new stuff! Would love to see that riff turned into a song in the new album!

Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking "omg this riff is amazing! Is it new!???" Hahaha definitely hadn't heard it before, but it was pretty awesome. Hopefully we'll be hearing more of it ;)

That looked like one awesome gig! The best i have seen for a while!

That riff after stockholm syndrome looked epic! They have obviously been coming up with some new stuff! Would love to see that riff turned into a song in the new album!

What riff do you mean, they played Negative Creep by Nirvana, then one of their original riffs, then Endless Nameless by Nirvana in the video I've seen or was there another one?

what was the riff before starlight? sounded kinda like bombtrack but not quite...

also! holy drum busting hell! wondering if dom was expecting that lol, pretty sure the crew wasn't planning on taping drums back together so they could do the encore :D

Not sure when it was played, but I for sure remember hearing bombtrack. so you aren't alone!

Archived