If I may be so bold as to ask what is the point of individual gig threads if they all discussion gets redirected to the overall thread?

It's not a rule but we're asking you all in order to make things easier to find. The individual gig threads, such as this one, would be more for the ones who have actually attended. They may want to organize a meet, talk about their gig experience, share photos. It's kinda hard when others are doing running commentaries and whatnot. So we made the gig discussion thread just for that (live stream questions, sexy plane, etc.). Then of course, the set list thread for set list talk. Again, we're not gonna infract you for being in here buuuut it makes things way easier for actual gig attendees.

It's not a rule but we're asking you all in order to make things easier to find. The individual gig threads, such as this one, would be more for the ones who have actually attended. They may want to organize a meet, talk about their gig experience, share photos. It's kinda hard when others are doing running commentaries and whatnot. So we made the gig discussion thread just for that (live stream questions, sexy plane, etc.). Then of course, the set list thread for set list talk. Again, we're not gonna infract you for being in here buuuut it makes things way easier for actual gig attendees.

got it. Thanks :)

Amazing gig!

Honestly it was way better than la rising! Not just cause of my personal accomplishments but the set list was different! And matt was so in to it he threw the glitterati in to doms kit! Epic moment!

Then I had a sign that said 'Harmonica Please <3' and at the end of man with.. Wolstie looked at me and pointed and mouthed 'for you' then tossed it perfectly in my hands!

We also got some nice riffage and matt got a kick out of the ' I love morgan' banner!

CITIZEN ERASED AND BUTTERFLIES AND HURRICANES!!! :D:D

That show was amazing! I did a little crowd surfing during the KoC solo and almost died, it was perfect.

Did you almost fall near barrier on Matt's side after security tried to wrestle you down? Because I was riht underneath you getting squished. :LOL: I think security made it worse.

Did you almost fall near barrier on Matt's side after security tried to wrestle you down? Because I was riht underneath you getting squished. :LOL: I think security made it worse.

No, I was pretty close though, saw that guy. First time up I almost got dropped on my head in less than 5 seconds.. second time got within 2 or 3 people of barrier on the left.

The show was great, Matt was on fire!

what a AWESOME SHOW!!! OMFG.. I screamed so loud when the first notes of CE were played! Was hi 5'ing my friend Jude. Just went crazy nuts during the song.. Never heard it live. Didn't take any pics cuz I was in a shitty spot behind the second barrier but I got to thoroughly enjoy the show by not taking pics.

Sunburned pretty good and feet hurt. Waiting on room service for some grub...

My life has been significantly bettered now :D There are no words to describe how awesome this whole day was :D I met Tom, got him to bring my gift to the guys, Dom looked right at me and my sign and tried (but failed, unfortunately!) to throw me a drumstick, and Liz let me hold the harmonica :awesome:

Oh, and we got pretty much the greatest setlist ever (minus GL, but no one's perfect :p) with so much energy and pure epicness that I'm pretty sure there are no words to describe it :D (over-the-top opinion? Maybe. But this was my 2nd Muse gig ever and first time on barrier, so it was definitely extra special to me :D)

Great show. Sad at the lack of people but i think that is what lolla had planned by putting 2 giant bands and 2 up and comers on at the same time. It almost sounded like matt took it personally. Either way it was a great show.

I don't know if it was before CE, but he thanked everyone for being there. He said there a number of options we could have picked tonight and we made the right choice. :D Something like that.

I remember that, before Plug in Baby I think

Oh my god.

Really, I am SO THRILLED that this show was amazing! Yes the previous comments from before were due to being so disappointed with LA Rising, but honestly I would've picked Muse to watch at Lolla anyway. (Oh and CP getting webcasted also helped too lol but whatever).

Sound system at Lolla is perfect! It helped make the guys sound 10x better and I can say this was the BEST I've ever heard them perform. The energy of the crowd and band were also much better (b/c everyone was there to see Muse not another band). People at the barrier can say it all; I was at the sound booth and even from there the show looked and sounded fantastic.

As for the setlist...I didn't pay much notice until Citizen Erased took me by surprise. I lost whatever calm was left in me. :LOL: First time seeing it live and now I know why people get crazy over CE.

The whole shoe had great energy from start to finish. The show was worth it! ((Thanks Muse!))

Archived